Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures from HSR at PIR last weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john rogers
I saw the ones from the Friday test/train day. Did anyone get any on Sat or Sun? I heard that one of the new Porsche GT3s hit one of the 2L class 911 cars pretty good?
Flat VW
Greg? Greg? GreeGGG?

John biggrin.gif

Wild 6
I did not see the wreck, but I watched the Victory Motorsports guy tape up the GT3 after the accident. It took out the fender and the flare. He was running with the big boys later in the day.
gregrobbins
No photos of the damage. The 911 had some body damage acound the front of the driver door and quarter panel where they meet. Not bad enough to stop him from running later in the day.

I talked to the 911 driver Tony and he felt the cup car moved into him. I also heard Joe Catron saying he heard the cup driver saying the 911 moved into him. Who knows for sure, I am sure the Steward will figure it out.

Beck's car had motor problems and did not run Sunday. Ted's 356 also had motor problems and he was not there Sunday. I will post some Sunday photos on my blog later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.