Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Triple Throat Weber Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
help.gif

I'm trying to find replacement parts for the carbs on the 911 engine I'm building. I need emulsion tubes, accelerator pump jet holder, main jet, main jet holder, and rebuild kits. Anyone have any ideas? PierceManifolds.com doesn't have them.

I'm afraid I might have to find someone with a dead carb that I can scavenge parts off of. unsure.gif

help.gif
goose2
well...I hate to mention this name here, but one thing MotorMeister is good for is Weber and Zenith parts. Buyer Beware!
ArtechnikA
i usually get my Weber parts from EBS, and they source them from whoever's got them - which is often if not usually PMO (which is not Pierce Manifolds although the initials are similar...)

ck Panorama or Excellence for PMO information.

they do have a website but it's kinda lame...

OTOH - they are very responsive to fax and pretty responsive to email.
Mueller
Does Pierce Manifold in Gilroy still deal with these carbs??

LvSteveH
I'll second Richard at PMO, I don't care for the fax thing though, the number is 310-394-6313
McMark
I've got a fax out to PMO. So we'll see what he says.

Pierce manifolds has the common parts (rebuild kits and main jet) but the more obscure parts (main jet holder, delivery valve, etc) they don't have.

I'll try EBS. type.gif
736conver
Post a wanted ad up on Pelican. When I was rebuilding a set of Zeniths lots of people chime in with parts for me. Granted they were Zeniths but I am sure you could get some Weber parts too.
xitspd
ohmy.gif Mark,

Call Steve Aven at 714-637-1234. He is a great guy and has a boat load of old parts.

Tell him I sent you!

Dan
McMark
PMO just called. They have everything. Jumpy.gif YAY! Should be here later this week and I can button those carbs back up. Almost time to fire the motor! boldblue.gif
campbellcj
Sorry to be late to the thread; but yup PMO has had every Weber bit I've needed thus far. Richard is very helpful, too.
Trekkor
Mark, did they have the drop links?

thanks

KT
Mr.C
hijacked.gif I have a set of Zeniths with a little butterfly shaft play. Does anybody know if there is a fix for this?
mikey
I need emulsion tubes, accelerator pump jet holder, main jet, main jet holder, and rebuild kits.

Mark, I'm late seeing your posting. It sounds like you found what you needed. But there's this guy in Hayward, not far from PartsHeaven that would probably have everything you need.

John's Fuel Systems
2535 W.Winton
Hayward, CA

510-786-2505
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.