Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DGI is back
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Whats up with that....I was bored while this site was down...looked around and found DGI back up again.......

?????? blink.gif
Dave_Darling
The DGI site has been live for ages. It was only down for a week or two, actually.

All the CGI stuff was lost, though. (BBS, want ads, etc.) I assume that is still the case, though I haven't checked it in about forever.

--DD
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Feb 18 2003, 02:25 PM)
The DGI site has been live for ages. It was only down for a week or two, actually.

All the CGI stuff was lost, though. (BBS, want ads, etc.) I assume that is still the case, though I haven't checked it in about forever.

--DD

the DGI server hasn't been maintained for ages.
they never bothered taking it down. none of the scripts work anymore. we've been trying to get the guy to take it down and put up a auto-redirect to this site. no luck so far ...

Andy
Dave_Darling
I sure hope he doesn't take it down!! There's a lot of info there that is useful.

I'd expect to see the info duplicated (i.e., already on-line!) before taking the old site down is considered.

--DD
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Feb 19 2003, 10:35 AM)
I sure hope he doesn't take it down!! There's a lot of info there that is useful.

I'd expect to see the info duplicated (i.e., already on-line!) before taking the old site down is considered.

we got the COMPLETE DGI site here :-)
no worries about that ...

Andy rolleyes.gif
Dave_Darling
Yeah, I knew you guys had already lifted it all. But you haven't put it up on line. I would like to see all of the info on line, as I said. Not, "oh, yeah, we've got that stuff but we need to get around to putting it up"...

--DD
Brad Roberts
http://www.all914.com/914club

Dave.. do you right code ?? or use dreamweaver ??

B
Brad Roberts
Oh.. It WAS NOT LIFTED. It was sent to me completely in a TAR file.

B
Dave_Darling
Sorry, I mis-spoke.

I don't use DreamWeaver, I hand-code and use the cheesy built-in editor in Netscape and Mozilla.

I don't think you want me coding up the pages.... wink.gif

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.