Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A couple pics of the other Pcar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vintage914racer
Just thought I would post a couple pics of the other car in the family stable. This was my dad's first race car before he moved into 914s. It has been sitting idle for a couple years, but my plan for this year is to get it back up to speed and run it in a race or two. I have had one opportunity to race the car (when the engine in my 914-6 finally gave in), but that was cut short because it was smoking like crazy. I'm thinking it might need seals and hope nothing else.

Slight 914 content in the first picture...if you can find it
vintage914racer
one more
vintage914racer
my photo software that came with the computer expired and won't let me rotate the pick. Just turn your monitor on its side
gregrobbins
smilie_pokal.gif S W E E E E E T.

The side shot just shows the car will look good on a high banked oval.
Lou W
Very Nice ph34r.gif

Do you have any more pictures?
vintage914racer
The camera went dead right after I started snapping pictures. I will post a few more in the near future.
TimT
I have a chubby
rick 918-S
WOW! Cool! drooley.gif I had a 58 Sunroof
alpha434
Nice. I like the matching headlight covers. We always make ours to contrast.

How long are the velocity stacks that you guys run down there?
VegasRacer
Sweet ride. drooley.gif
swood
ph34r.gif
Joe Bob
it's got a stiffy outtda back.... wink.gif

vintage914racer
not sure on the velocity stacks...I'm not the most mechanically inclined unfortunately
Cap'n Krusty
If that picture on the wall is supposed to be a 914, how come there's no jackstands? The Cap'n
Flat VW
WoW, beautiful car, it must be an interesting contrast to a 914, drivingwise.

thanks for posting the photos,

John coolpics.gif
nynone4
VERY cool. I'd love too have the opportunity to drive a 356 like that in anger some day. biggrin.gif
johannes
This is not a car ! this is ART !

What a beauty !

pray.gif
rickyhgarcia
The rear badge says Carrera...is it???

Does it has a Furhman engine in it?

That´s a very nice car.
vintage914racer
unfortunately it is not a real carrera. The guy who dug it out of a barn and restored it for my family put it on there...I've recently thougt it seems like a poser thing to do, but I do not want to remove the emblem and have two holes in the sheet metal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.