Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Man`s Garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914S
Drove in my first auto cross this week-end.Saturday Joe A.K.A. "Red Neck Racer" and his son met me in P`cola and We diced the two cars all the way up I10 to my friends house in Dothan Al.FASTEST I have driven "Lil Red".Another friend (Tony)who rode with me)and I got a cheap thrill when we were not prepared for the 20 mph exit ramp.We were cruisen in 5th when we saw the ramp!!! brake.... driving.gif down shift no problem. Back to the "Man`s Garage" Here are some pictures.
72914S
more beer.gif
r_towle
nice garage/palace....

Did Joe leave his mark of the floor???
alpha434
Nice! But the area under the cars isn't carpeted?
72914S
there is a pool table,air hocky,card table,big screen tv,dart board,a full size bar,studio apartment w/ full bath,and room for two 914`s.It was tough having to ruff it!
72914S
Lil Red marked her spot but no Joe. the floor under the car is that epoxy paint,THE WET SPOTS WIPE UP beer.gif
alpha434
And no carpet for the racers to park on?

What?!?!

Just joking. That looks fit for a king. I wouldn't mind living there. smile.gif
72914S
Should have seen the talking deer head!!(like the "Billy Bass")only much better, funny stuff. here are Joe and I
alpha434
Needs some authentic Porsche artwork. A german flag. A really big porsche crest. Some posters with 917s at Le Mans.

I don't know about the talking deer head. I've seen those and they're really annoying after a while.
Seagrave
Outstanding! As my wife would say, "His room."
lotus_65
now that's one compelling reason to get out of the snow belt!
nice "garage," but that's not where the cars are actually worked on, is it?
majkos
agree.gif
The "work" Garage is a full stock (Parts) with lifts!

Simply beautiful garage, wub.gif I could there beerchug.gif
Joe Ricard
It sure was a piece of heaven on earth. Pizza oven, beer reefer, food reefer, fully stocked bar, 51" TV.

Stogies and New Castle Brown ale. good friends and making fun of "pinks" on Speed channel. Only thing missing was the Hooters Girl to deliver the wings. But I guess we managed OK.

Racer don't leak flipa.gif
Allan
That is one cool garage.

I wish my wife liked to park her car outside. sad.gif
r_towle
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Feb 14 2006, 04:03 PM)
It sure was a piece of heaven on earth. Pizza oven, beer reefer, food reefer, fully stocked bar, 51" TV.

Stogies and New Castle Brown ale. good friends and making fun of "pinks" on Speed channel. Only thing missing was the Hooters Girl to deliver the wings. But I guess we managed OK.

Racer don't leak flipa.gif

I wasnt talking about the car. poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.