Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh My GOD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sk8kat1
oh dear god .. MY EYES < MY EYES >> AHHHH!

that's just wrong barf.gif
djm914-6
rice meet crout. no, that not right either as this has muscle. Ok, just ugly.
MoveQik
Looks like a bug with the fenders & running boards with a 911 tail and "Big Daddy Don Garlits" air scoop! icon8.gif
grantsfo
914 Hot Rod. ...Thats ...Different wacko.gif
vertigo
That was from an estate sale awhile back. Think it was sold for about half the asking price.
Seventyfive914
I saw that car in the "Old Car Trader" rag. Can you imagine investing the time/effort/money, and ending up with that for your troubles? wacko.gif
mudfoot76
icon8.gif

But somebody surely loved that...creation
maf914
QUOTE (mudfoot76 @ Feb 14 2006, 07:54 AM)
icon8.gif

But somebody surely loved that...creation

Yeow!!! ohmy.gif

What is the old saying? "Only a mother could love...." laugh.gif

Makes me think of the Seinfeld episode where the gang went to see their friends' new baby. Even Kramer was stunned. laugh.gif
alpha434
Needs really small tires.......

Jesus. What a horrible thing. Some one should buy it to put it out of its misery. Imagine it as a person. It would want to die. I'm sure of it. ohmy.gif
type47
i might take back what i said about saws-alls sawzall-smiley.gif and 914's
Eric_Shea
That's Peterson's car (Elvira). He just finished the paint and the engine transplant.

I'm shocked he's selling her already. ohmy.gif
WRX914
I actually have seen this "car". And yes, it is just as...well, lets just say odd looking in person. Maybe he took the VW Porsche thing a bit too far?

blink.gif
Katmanken
Somebunny should but it

Then we could find out the secret behind Corvette halfshafts that attach to 914 trannys.

AND THEN, we should make it a 914 forum prize. Loser has to drive it for a year (in public), jackstands not allowed. happy11.gif

Ken
alpha434
ohmy.gif

Oh no! You guys are SICK!

w00t.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 14 2006, 09:43 AM)
That's Peterson's car (Elvira). He just finished the paint and the engine transplant.

I'm shocked he's selling her already. ohmy.gif

Holy shit that is funny! av-943.gif

BTW Eric - Got the parts. Thanks a million. Those are sweet replacement units.
Rick L
It's the Bat-porsche! ohmy.gif

What an abortion, I can picture how that idea came up....
beer3.gif beer3.gif idea.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif idea.gif sheeplove.gif beer3.gif "Hey, I got a idea!"
rpmmaxxed
I may be banished forever, but apart from the laft gap for of the front wheels/fender, I like the car... rolleyes.gif
KaptKaos
I think I know where he got the idea for that nifty periscope!

user posted image

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif
ninefourteener
All I see are "I wanna be a Lamborghini Countach" fender flares....... yikes!

The worst one is still the yellow one...... with the window louvers behind the rear wheels..... 8 exhaust pipes... and the velvet interior...... someone here has those pics--LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.