Who's going?
MattR
me

i'll have a big "for sale" sign on the 912 sad.gif
Aaron Cox
depends on school... but i should be able to go

ill have a big for sale sign on matt... smile.gif
Allan
Anybody wanna do some cruising around the beach either before or after?

Maybe a Palos Verdes run?
Rotary'14
Hey,, does this interfere with Joe's BBQ? What day is this event?
Aaron Cox
1week and 1 day after joes.....
TonyAKAVW
Sounds fun! I don't think my 914 will be in any condition to go on a run, but I'll find a way.

-Tony
Allan
QUOTE (TonyAKAVW @ Feb 14 2006, 10:24 AM)
Sounds fun! I don't think my 914 will be in any condition to go on a run, but I'll find a way.

-Tony

What's wrong with your car?
TonyAKAVW

Lets see... The front tires are wearing badly, so the front needs an alignment. The engine is held on by one mounting point in the front, the other broke off. Engine is running lean and needs some adjustments, and the clutch is in serious need of replacement.

I haven't been driving it much lately. As soon as I get that tub out of my garage the Subaru conversion will happen. I'm only a couple weeks away from being ready to install stuff.

Anyone want a tub?

-Tony
markb
Me! With a big for sale sign in the ThunderBus.
Allan
QUOTE (TonyAKAVW @ Feb 14 2006, 10:35 AM)

Lets see... The front tires are wearing badly, so the front needs an alignment. The engine is held on by one mounting point in the front, the other broke off. Engine is running lean and needs some adjustments, and the clutch is in serious need of replacement.

I haven't been driving it much lately. As soon as I get that tub out of my garage the Subaru conversion will happen. I'm only a couple weeks away from being ready to install stuff.

Anyone want a tub?

-Tony

Oh well, you probably need to work on the conversion.

Send Jes. biggrin.gif
KaptKaos
I'll prolly go. biggrin.gif
Cap'n Krusty
The Cap'n and the Lovely Lyn will be there! Might be coming down Friday nite. We wanna see the Petersen Museum (again) this trip, maybe do some other stuff, too. As always, we're looking to do a swapmeet eve dinner somewhere in the South Bay area. The Cap'n
JoeSharp
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 14 2006, 12:04 PM)
The Cap'n and the Lovely Lyn will be there! Might be coming down Friday nite. We wanna see the Petersen Museum (again) this trip, maybe do some other stuff, too. As always, we're looking to do a swapmeet eve dinner somewhere in the South Bay area. The Cap'n

John: The Petterson and dinner sounds great.
:PREMAGRIN: Joe
Allan
Maybe we could do a 914 run to the museum... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.