Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mike Zois
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
The Badass Moderatrix From Hell
Please change your avatar. You are in violation of rule 11.

11) Avatars and posted pictures have to be PG-13. This incluces pictures attached to signatures.

Thank You.
tat2dphreak
I've seen boobies in PG-13 movies wink.gif

been a while though
SirAndy
i was just about to ask ...

"is he showing his boobies again?"

looked him up and sure enough ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
TROJANMAN
Hey TBBMFH, you should know you can turn off your avatar setting in your "controls"
happy11.gif
Twystd1
I find large breasts being shown on this forum to be tasteless.

Unless of course they are partially covered in melted chocolate.

Then they taste just Puurrrfect.

Mike, please cover with chocolate.
A little whipped cream and strawberrys's wouldn't hurt either. + Thong.

Twystd1
SirAndy
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Feb 14 2006, 02:29 PM)
Hey TBBMFH, you should know you can turn off your avatar setting in your "controls"
happy11.gif

there we go again ...

Jenny
Oh, there goes Mikey. wavey.gif sad.gif

Jen
scottb
uh.....

as i peer into my crystal ball i see.......

things are going to get ugly again.....

happy11.gif

he's got a point you know...... wink.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Feb 14 2006, 05:29 PM)
happy11.gif

av-943.gif
Rand
headbang.gif NOooo. MIKE! Hang with us man. There are 2056 people in the garage who would like to see you around here more.

Firefox / adblock
Mueller
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Feb 14 2006, 03:29 PM)
happy11.gif

yea, but "guests" cannot smile.gif
Jenny
Maybe someone can digitally blur those magumbos, or maybe put stars over the offending nipples. Like the pasties L'il Kim used. mgw.gif

Jen
TROJANMAN
jenny, cute sig. did you learn that at band camp? laugh.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Feb 14 2006, 03:48 PM)
jenny, cute sig. did you learn that at band camp? laugh.gif

chairfall.gif w00t.gif
WRX914
Jen,

you need to remove the last posting... He-Man just PM'd me and he is loosing control!!!

wub.gif wub.gif Jen's emoticon wub.gif wub.gif
Mark Henry
But I like Jiggles...I can't stop looking...it's like an accident on a freeway. I keep waiting for her to knock herself out.

If the 'fat ass from smell' is going to drown those pups I'll take the one with the pink nose!
scottb
'fat ass from smell'

smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

poke.gif
MoveQik
I am personally offended that the rack in *'s avatar isn't bigger. Seriously.
WRX914
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 14 2006, 02:59 PM)

agree.gif
Mark Henry
Wait a second! I need to get situated!

popcorn[1].gif beer.gif smoke.gif

Ok! i'm ready.
dlo914
user posted image

user posted image hehe i couldn't help it! lol2.gif wink.gif please don't smite me our newest admin. i'm just playing around smile.gif
Mr.C
Watch it Wiggle.....Watch it Jiggle
SLITS
Well, I see that you all retired to the quiet of your personal space with a tube of KY when that image was posted...........

GAL........
grasshopper
pinch.gif my dad just walked in while i was looking at the second page... i moved it down so he didn't see it.... he caught a glimps and told me to go back up.... unsure.gif he stared at it for a minute... then said "let me guess.... thats from Z" i started laughing and he told me to ask if you had anything better w00t.gif
Jenny
Will he still let you fraternize with us? biggrin.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 14 2006, 05:47 PM)

Jen

ROFL!!!!

barry..... you need to remember.. "Alt TAB" laugh.gif
Howard
QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 14 2006, 04:47 PM)

Jen

And he wants to meet the dominatrix with the whip cool.gif
rhodyguy
i like mike and i'm sure not a prude, that said....the avatar issue is on going and tiresome, at best. at times it's like he's just saying f-you. frankly i don't know why he persists? why do you do it mike? you're an asset. you know the play with our cars, and appear to be pretty insightful. admins get on your case and you take a powder. all over a stupid avatar. i don't know...put the animated one back up (the guy flailing away at the computer). you know that eventually some admin will just change it, and change it, and change it. you'll get pissed off, get banned...what ever. please be a sport and play nice. i know i'm NEVER going to get any of those reverse skull stickers now. that is the disappointment and self sacrifice i'm willing to endure, just to keep you here.

k
Howard
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 14 2006, 02:59 PM)

Just for you, cupcake. But you will have to go to the sandbox.
I don't want to risk a dreaded 'Time Out' from you know who.
grasshopper
QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 14 2006, 04:47 PM)

Jen

thats not the first time he has seen some of Z's stuff.... i guess he already knows what stuff is on the club...
pete-stevers
Jeez mike....how offensive....shame on you....
I ......Can't.........stop.......lookin...... biggrin.gif
cheers
steve
reverie
I think some people are under the impression that we're "discussing" this again. That discussion is over and done, and Zois abusing his avatar privileges isn't going to change that. This is a big forum now, and getting bigger all the time. It's not the private little club it used to be, and it has gone through some growing pains, and this was one of them.

Now back to the fun and games.. laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Bite me....a PM would have more effective. If you knew me you would realize that I change the avatars more often than you probably change your underwear.

You got a lot to learn adminweenie.... finger.gif
reverie
No, I think you are the one who has not yet learned.
Joe Bob
Excuse me?

A nameless admin jumps in my face as their first official act? He/she can kiss my ass.

Ban me....I don't care.

Courtesy calls for a PM.... not a blast in public.....this is how the bullshit started last time.
Eddie Williams
I agree, a PM would have been more appropriate.

Discretion is the better part of valor!
scottb
public attack is in appropriate.

i would not attack a member of my staff in front of the rest and would not expect my boss to do so to me.

PM would have resolved this without issue. public attack is... stromberg.gif

right or wrong on the avatar, the approach was minor league....
Trekkor
Mike, please take this in a way that doesn't offend.

If you post a pic of one of your cars, or you( clothed ) wink.gif , or a pic of you in your car as your avatar the issue will go away.

I'd rather see your car, anyway smile.gif

Just friendly advice.

KT
JoeSharp
QUOTE (scottb @ Feb 14 2006, 07:13 PM)

i would not attack a member of my staff in front of the rest and would not expect my boss to do so to me.

PM would have resolved this without issue. public attack is... stromberg.gif

agree.gif
Joe
dlo914
com'on people i think Jenny was just kidding about the whole avatar thing. there are better things to discuss about than avatars. if you don't like the offensive/non PG rated avatars then turn off the avatar viewing option. BTW love the squeezing kitty avatar lol2.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Feb 14 2006, 06:15 PM)
QUOTE (scottb @ Feb 14 2006, 07:13 PM)

PM would have resolved this without issue.  public attack is... stromberg.gif

agree.gif
Joe

agree.gif yea i agree w/ this too. it's similar to the time brad was cuffed by the pigs while at work in front of his co-workers. it was uneccessary dry.gif
The Badass Moderatrix From Hell
ENOUGH!

If you have a problem with this, refer to rule #1.

"1) We are the "gods" of www.914world.com. Andy supplies the servers and bandwith for free. He has delegated us to help monitor this site, therefore we make the rules. This is not a democracy. It is a benevolent oligarchy. The admins are allowed to bend, amend, delete, modify, or outright ignore any rule as they see fit, with no explanation to anyone other than his or her fellow admins.

This is important...you have no First Amendment rights on this site. The admins right to free speech is protected on this site, not yours.

Mini-civics lesson: The First Amendment of the US Constitution restricts government, not private citizens, from infringing on your right to free speech. On this web site, your speech is a privilege. On your webpage your speech is a right. Learn the distinction. "
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.