Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: center pull carb linkage. need picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
trying to figure out if i have all the bits and pieces. thanks.

k
john rogers
If you do a search both here and on Pelican there are picts of both the four and six linkage hookups.
LowGT
One of these rickity pile o' bolts? This was on my car when I first bought it. I was going to take another close up pic where the cable attaches but my battery died.. so you'll have to wait until it recharges. dry.gif
maf914
That looks like the old CB style center pivot linkage. Long time ago when I bought a set of carbs from Claudes Buggies that is the linkage they provided. Some time later, I put in a Weltmeister cross-bar linkage (now made by Triad) that was much better.

There are still some center pivot linkages out there, and some of very nice quality, but I'm not sure who makes them.
rhodyguy
i'm not going to install it, sell it, prob @ thesamba biggrin.gif . i run the dandy triad linkage on my car too!! nice isn't it? do you enjoy not fighting your carb linkage? wink.gif

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.