I'm very upset about whats going on here
Joe
Mueller
huh???
Allan
I step out for dinner and Joe's thinking about leaving? givemebeer.gif
Series9
I completely agree.

I just voiced my displeasure to the new coward moderator.
Katmanken
Aw crap, not again....

Just for the record, I personally was NON-OFFENDED by Milkey's avatar.

Ken
Eddie Williams
See you guys on the bird!
scottb
problems out of thin air....

stuff
dlo914
QUOTE (kwales @ Feb 14 2006, 06:33 PM)
Aw crap, not again....

Just for the record, I personally was NON-OFFENDED by Milkey's avatar.

Ken

i 2nd that!
Series9
Unfucking believable. Now they're erasing Z's posts completely. finger.gif
EdwardBlume
Don't bolt - forgiveness is a virtue and Mikey is Mikey.
mightyohm
I'm offended that Mike would come on here, act in an inappropriate way, and pick fights with the moderators. It's not the moderators job to babysit members.

Gary#
Noooooo!!! WTF.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (jkeyzer @ Feb 14 2006, 06:36 PM)
I'm offended that Mike would come on here, act in an inappropriate way, and pick fights with the moderators.  It's not the moderators job to babysit members.

he was picked on first...i think, but we're all grown men here! quit this stromberg.gif already!!!
redshift
hahahahaha

Oh my GAWD Jenny *IS* the Dragon Lady!

She was so sweet... and then they gave her a kingdom... and now she buys a longer rack, and bigger spikes..

laugh.gif

I don't post crude stuff, it's irrelevant... but I don't complain, I just read the message, and move on..

M
seanery
I wasn't around to see the offending avatar, and agree that a PM should probably have been sent, BUT, Mike you push the envelope, you always do, every time, then complain when someone says something about it. Rules are PG13, someone squeezing a chick's pussy isn't pg13, never has been. Bare tits aren't PG13, either.

mightyohm
From what I saw, he posted the inappropriate avatar first. Mike is at fault here.
seanery
QUOTE (Series9 @ Feb 14 2006, 09:35 PM)
Unfucking believable. Now they're erasing Z's posts completely. finger.gif

are YOU SURE?

members can delete their own posts
alpha434
I agree.

That was way inappropriate for the moderators to call someone out in public. It's asking for trouble. And then the last post SAID that we have no rights here.

Pinky lifter smiley here*

Its a load of crap.
Lou W
I doubt "The Bird" would allow the pictures.
Series9
QUOTE (seanery @ Feb 14 2006, 07:41 PM)
Unfucking believable.  Now they're erasing Z's posts completely. finger.gif

are YOU SURE?

Unless Z has some special powers, it would have gone in the 'recycle bin'.

So, yes, I'm sure.
EdwardBlume
hahahahaha

Oh my GAWD Jenny *IS* the Dragon Lady!

She was so sweet... and then they gave her a kingdom... and now she buys a longer rack, and bigger spikes..

Huh?
redshift
rack... the thing they stretch you on... spikes... the things they pierce you with...

unsure.gif

M
alpha434
The avatar is besides the point. Almost.

Yeah. It was a little immature. But the moderators are here to keep the peace. Not make attacks public AND personal.

They could've at least said please.
d7n7master
pray.gif lol2.gif This 2 shall pass stromberg.gif
I feel better already smile.gif
Lou W
redshift Posted on Feb 14 2006, 07:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rack... the thing they stretch you on... spikes... the things they pierce you with...

M  

Ouch, that would hurt.
seanery
QUOTE (Series9 @ Feb 14 2006, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (seanery @ Feb 14 2006, 07:41 PM)
Unfucking believable.  Now they're erasing Z's posts completely. finger.gif

are YOU SURE?

Unless Z has some special powers, it would have gone in the 'recycle bin'.

So, yes, I'm sure.

It's in the recycle bin. I just looked.
EdwardBlume
Ohhhh!!! I got ya.... my mind was in the gutter. Got it.. rack and spikes.

Thanks.
ClayPerrine
This shit is getting real old. No matter what we (the admins) do someone here is going to tell us how we are wrong for what we do.

Its like the Lord of the Flies around here...

It was great here in the beginning. No rules, and a fairly open forum with no restrictions on language or content.

When any group grows past a certain member threshold, anarchy will not work. Someone has to set limits.

But now we have grown to the point where we HAVE to implement a set of rules for the members.

The 914Club has grown up. Are you going to grow up with it, or are you going to continue to act like a petulant child?

My opinion... that and 50 cents will get you a can of soda out of a vending machine.

alpha434
So wait Was that a pro admin statement or anti admin statement. Don't answer that.

I agree. There has to be growing with any group that stays together for any period of time. But nobody should have to be made an example off.
JoeSharp
I never saw a therad say that we have new rules to live by. I wont have any probablems with them no matter what there are here. Unless PM's were exchanged Mike was fallowing accepted practices. If you needed to chastice him I did not need to see or hear it.
Joe
alpha434
agree.gif

Wholeheartidly
redshift
Clay, you are wrong.

Somebody
seanery
Other than the fact that a PM should have been done...

show me how someone is cast away by this comment?

Please change your avatar. You are in violation of rule 11.

11) Avatars and posted pictures have to be PG-13. This incluces pictures attached to signatures.

Thank You.

We've all been called out on SOMETHING that we've done before, and sometimes it happens in a public place, sometimes even in the wrong manner...but if what was being called out, was, in fact, against the rules, then it's a pointless defense.

The PG13 avatar rule has been a rule for about 18 months, so folks claiming it's a new rule are sadly mistaken.
Trekkor
I can't tell you how many times the topic of offensive avatars has come up.

It's the same every single time... dry.gif

"But we want and need to post these images"
"Some of us don't want to see them, though"
"Turn off your avatars, then"
"Then we can't see 97% of the avatars that are fun"

It's like a re-run before the new episodes come out.
Totally predictable.

Please give it up and follow the rules...It's not hard.

KT
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (redshift @ Feb 14 2006, 09:05 PM)
Clay, you are wrong.

Somebody

In what way am I wrong?

If you are going to say that, tell me what you think. A statement with no explanation tells me nothing.
SpecialK
WOW! This is REALLY getting old! dry.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Fine. We have a sandbox for what? Do people with, shall we say more clearly refined sensitivities, than the rest of us HAVE to go where they suspect, or even expect, this sort of thing? I think not. If you're offended by what's there, DON'T GO THERE! If you just have to go there, use the tools you have to avoid what you don't like? There're WAY too many people in this country, both on the left and on the right, who know what's best for the rest of us, and want to save us from the harm we might do to ourselves.

BTW, last time this happened, It was my understanding that ALL off topic posts were to be made to the sandbox. Ain't happening! Topics that are not even remotely 914 or 914 event related are close to outnumbering on topic posts on the first page a LOT of the time. There are more than a dozen right now! If you're gonna select the rules you enforce, where's the sense of having any rules at all? End of Rant.

The Cap'n.. "Whatcha gonna do Sarge, send me to Viet Nam?"
Flat VW
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Feb 14 2006, 07:52 PM)
My opinion... that and 50 cents will get you a can of soda out of a vending machine.

Only in Texas.

John ph34r.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Oh, BTW, I am personally offended by the "REAL" meaning of acronym used in Clay's avatar ................ The Cap'n
tat2dphreak
more drama here than women's figure skating... more boobs too biggrin.gif

mike's avatar was pushing it, I knew when I logged on this morning and saw he changed his avatar to one of his old ones, someone would say something...

it should have been a PM, but that's neither here nor there... that's nitpicky to complain that it wasn't

now, everyone, unstick the panties from their ass... grouphug.gif and let's move on.. again...

dead horse.gif <------ needs to be changer to :avatar:
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 14 2006, 09:12 PM)
Oh, BTW, I am personally offended by the "REAL" meaning of acronym used in Clay's avatar ................ The Cap'n

I can explain that to my 8 year old niece that it means "Fouled Up Beyond All Repair" and have her mother just smile at me.

I can't explain it when she tells her mother that "Uncle Clay was looking at bouncing boobies on the internet"......

But I will change it if you are offended.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Feb 14 2006, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 14 2006, 09:12 PM)
Oh, BTW, I am personally offended by the "REAL" meaning of acronym used in Clay's avatar ................  The Cap'n

I can explain that to my 8 year old niece that it means "Fouled Up Beyond All Repair" and have her mother just smile at me.

I can't explain it when she tells her mother that "Uncle Clay was looking at bouncing boobies on the internet"......

But I will change it if you are offended.

and I KNOW "Fuck" is in PG13 movies! biggrin.gif
jgara962
QUOTE (trekkor @ Feb 14 2006, 07:09 PM)
I can't tell you how many times the topic of offensive avatars has come up.

It's the same every single time... dry.gif

"But we want and need to post these images"
"Some of us don't want to see them, though"
"Turn off your avatars, then"
"Then we can't see 97% of the avatars that are fun"

It's like a re-run before the new episodes come out.
Totally predictable.

Please give it up and follow the rules...It's not hard.

KT

agree.gif

As much as I love a good set of tits, the rules are few and easy to follow here. What is the need to have it in your avitar. confused24.gif

Man this shit is getting old.

Oh yeah, happy Valentine's day to my 914 - the reason we are all here!
Jeroen
Admins have asked to keep nudity out of avatars (and posts) for years and years... nothing new

There's tons of other places on the net where you can see naked boobies (I know, cause I've got them all bookmarked laugh.gif) but this is not one of them...

I don't see anyone complaining about their freedom-of-avatars, bitching about censorship, deleting-posts-conspiracy-theories and whatnot on rennlist or pelican, do you?

This forum/board/whateveryouwannacallit is still one of the most (if not the most) high tollerance ones around, and you damn well know it...

If you're such a big guy that you think you can push the boundaries, don't start crying like a 4 year old when the admins call you on it

So bottom line, if you feel "offended" by the admins go wank on pelican or rennlist and see how long your crap lasts there...

You'll be back with your tail between your legs in no time happy11.gif

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Feb 14 2006, 08:25 PM)
You'll be back with your tail between your legs in no time happy11.gif

thats not cool.
Jeroen
puttin' boobies in yer avatar while you know you shouldn't is not cool...
TROJANMAN
i just went to the depot..................

wa happened? wacko.gif
Lou W
TROJANMAN Posted on Feb 14 2006, 08:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just went to the depot..................

wa happened?  

Thats what you get for going to the Depot, you should have gone to Lowes instead. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Feb 14 2006, 08:40 PM)
puttin' boobies in yer avatar while you know you shouldn't is not cool...

mutually agreed.

a PM would have sufficed. if in fact it didnt, then go to step 2 or whatnot....

exhaust procedure before being rash.....
redshift
Someone hacked your account.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.