Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My disdain for the new BAMFH.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
Delete this if you like.

Your first act should not have been so childish. It shows your inexperience as such.

If I were you, I would tread lightly, and not throw the morality card down. Attacking a club member outright publicly was plain stupid when a private message or e-mail would have sufficed. Is this the kind of behaviour we can expect from someone (yes, you are a person, behind that keyboard, not some pseudo-entity) who is supposed to be representative of the club (not necessarily the rules)?

Unless of course, you intend to drive club members away.

I vote you go away.

~B
seanery
where was the morality card thrown in with this statement?

Please change your avatar. You are in violation of rule 11.

11) Avatars and posted pictures have to be PG-13. This incluces pictures attached to signatures.

Thank You.

It wasn't.
URY914
How do you know a PM was not sent to Mike?

alpha434
Where's the moderators now?

WAS there a pm sent to mike?

Just say that there was. Make it a very public statement. Moderator is a political office. Act as such.
seanery
admins are not political officers. seriously man yappin.gif
McMark
QUOTE (Brando @ Feb 14 2006, 07:11 PM)
when a private message or e-mail would have sufficed

It hasn't sufficed in the past, why would it now?
rick 918-S
Mike knows better, he's a big boy with young female children. Sooner or later he'll need to learn to control himself for their sake. This is not your BBS Brando, and Alhpa434. You don't own it. Your a guest here. The sooner you figure that out the better. Alpha, I'll call you out in public, and I'm not hiding behind a fake admin screen name. I've watched you attack the people that provide this board several times in the sand box. Get a clue, read the rules and play nice. If you can't get out!
redshift
I like this new scary admin!

I don't think we should be allowed to post anything not in a graven image of our prophet, George Hussey, with a TPS for a turban.

M
street legal go-kart
Mikey,
I got your back.

This is a perfect example of why a significant majority of older members ,[join date] have taken a much less visible profile as of late.

Dear Mr/Miss Moderator,

It is as evident as the nose on your face.

Have you seen a PG-13 movie within the last 2 months?

I think not.

Please don't let someone/some group's sence of morality destroy the
very flavor and essence of the

914 experience.

The lack of restraint shown towards largely PG-13 content is just one small indicator of the general trend with in our society towards less and less intrest in a fellow countryman's viewpoint.

Tolerence for divergent points of view is one of the cornerstones of the freedom we all enjoy.

Please ,even as a benevolent dictatorship , examine your motivations,
eliminate the influence of personal issues and do whats right.

I know you will.

Respectfully,

JT& Miss Mari
Flat VW
beer3.gif
Jeroen
This is getting boring real fast...
Thread closed
(ya can PM me if you wanna bitch about it)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.