Oh, and who's next? confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
i just thought bout this too...

spring fever?
URY914
Count me in too.

I love the smell of new paint in the morning.... biggrin.gif
markb
I keep hearing the word soon.....sooon...sooooon.......
Lou W
yeh, me too... soon...soon...soon... dry.gif
TINCAN914
I keep saying the word soon, soon, sson... I'm begining to say it in my sleep!!!
Allan
Me too.

Hopefully before July...
Trekkor
I can't even believe what a differance the new paint makes.

The car seems so much more fun now to me.

I drove up north of Calistoga today. Got stares and even whistles on my trip. The other day, "I like your car!"

The street tuners wanna race me. It's pretty funny.

New paint is HUGE. rocking nana.gif

KT

Lou W
Does it go any faster now? ph34r.gif
URY914
I just go out in the garage and stand there and look at it.

Its like when I got my bike when I was a kid and it was too late at night to ride it. I brought it into the kitchen and just looked at it. screwy.gif
seanery
to all of you with fresh paint finger.gif

...just cause I'm jealous wink.gif
Trekkor
Does it go any faster now?

Uh, yeah. rolleyes.gif

KT
STL914
Count me in with Jaguar Racing Green, soon mueba.gif
Rick L
I too am at the whim of a friend trying to find a spare day to shoot mine. Same story...soon, soon, soon.
J P Stein
Hay, I did mine last year......I be a trend settin' sumbitch biggrin.gif
I figure (it's all about ME after all) youz guys thought that if that old dufus can do it, anybody can. He's still typing so's he musta not lost too many brian sells....then hired it out....buncha candy asses. I had brain sells to spare ....just like that fella that was shootin' primer without a mask.

The headache only lasted bout 2 months and I'm almost fine now.
Aaron Cox
JP - your spelling is offensive laugh.gif
redshift
Since I am barren, and without job, I shall take up a corner of an aircraft hanger this summer, and start about the plot to kill my car.

I only wish I had a motor, and transaxle rig ready for it.

I need stuff, but hey, I need stuff..

M
Trekkor
JP is awesome...leave him alone laugh.gif

KT
914werke
Im offending myself wacko.gif
It just keeps raining here sad.gif
otherwise it'd already have a fresh coat of light ivory smilie_pokal.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 14 2006, 08:21 PM)
JP - your spelling is offensive laugh.gif

What, you want me to poof read my own drivel?
I just put ma fingers on auto type & letter rip.....enter. over
Toast
I'll add mine to the list when its done. smile.gif
drew365
Before:
drew365
After:
neo914-6
I'll be a joining the "club" this year... smilie_pokal.gif
craig downs
I should be spraying mine this summer
cbenitah
give me one more week then im here!! flag.gif
DanT
Just cause I like it sooooo much.
9146R
Dan and Trekkor,

AWESOME looking rides guys !! Nothing like a nice fresh coat of paint - mine is now ~ 4 years old and hangin in purdy good. Look fwd to seeing your rides soon.

Cheers,
Greg w00t.gif
Andyrew
I'll be joining as well... nice car dan!!(again..)
Mueller
In typical "Mueller" fashion, I started and have not finished the job, so far only one fender painted and I "forgot" to do the body work 1st smile.gif smash.gif screwy.gif

user posted image
carr914
My Carrera gets paint soon, does that count? If not I'll just repaint my rocker panels on the 6.

T.C.
gopack
I have 2 weeks to finish getting it ready for the soda blasting and body work! Hoping to have it reassembled by the end of summer. (finally pulled the engine/trany and the wiring harness. don't know how I'll ever get it back together!!!)
Going with 916 front and rear, steel reproduction flares, trunk lip spoiler (FG trunk?) and flared rockers. Wife has requested BLACK, but it is still up for debate. thinking about deleting all bright trim, and thinking outside the box on other details such as outside mirrors.
I'll start a blog when the time comes!
Nick
before
Nick
After
brant
timely thread!
nice looking rides folks!

I started with the DA on Saturday.
I hope to be spraying panels before the end of the month!

brant
Dr Evil
Yo lo tengo. Pintura nuevo. Now if I could only get it to propell it self wink.gif

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Feb 15 2006, 09:09 AM)
Yo lo tengo. Pintura nuevo. Now if I could only get it to propell it self wink.gif

it aint brain surgery laugh.gif
Dr Evil
I know, I just can't seem to find the time. I do 3 weeks of night and day studying and one weekend off. this past weekend was that one and it decided to drop to 30 degrees and snow 8". Man I miss the left coast.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Feb 15 2006, 09:19 AM)
I know, I just can't seem to find the time. I do 3 weeks of night and day studying and one weekend off. this past weekend was that one and it decided to drop to 30 degrees and snow 8". Man I miss the left coast.

it/we miss ya too....

your car rust in half yet? wacko.gif lol2.gif
Dr Evil
Nope, its in a garage so its all good. I did find that the husband of one of my classmates does paint and body. He is gonna fix the front bumper that got jacked up on the tow over here for free. I am trying to get him to be the body guy for the local 914 guys. He doesn't have his own shop yet so it is hard. We are also working on ideas for our cars that he/we may be able to make...how do 911 style inner door panels with arm rests and handles sound? idea.gif It will probably be a while.
tdgray
Someone say fresh paint . Sniff Sniff.

Acutally done in October... put away for the winter ... soon to be put back together.

See my progress thread for the nasty details.

markb
I just went over to the body shop to check.
It's in the paint booth! There's red paint on it! mueba.gif
greenie
Another chance to show my car!
greenie

The problem with" new paint " is now the worry about " new dings , chips, and such "

Oh well, it will look great for awhile.
Gint
"this year" ????

This year? All 1.5 months of it? 2006?

Last full calendar year? 2005?

The last 12 months? I'd fit in that group. But I don't want to bore you with pics if I'm not in the "( fresh paint ) club". I guess you guys have seen them already anyway.

Dr Evil
QUOTE (greenie @ Feb 15 2006, 01:47 PM)
The problem with" new paint " is now the worry about " new dings , chips, and such "

Oh well, it will look great for awhile.

I feel for ya on that one, but I am a lot more relaxed since I screwed up my new paint while towing it across country dry.gif

Nothing attracts dumbasses like a freshly painted/or nicely painted car. Ask Jonnyx, Toast, JimTab, Joe Sharp, et al.
markb
IT HAS BEGUN!!! rocking nana.gif
Damn, I needed something good to happen, and this works just fine. smilie_pokal.gif
markb
Metallic Red!
markb
Yeah! smile.gif
Gint
I didn't know you were being painted Mark. That looks great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.