Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Pete!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed the Yellowbird article. Of all the cars I've read about recently, that one is still in the top 5 of "Oooh I Wanna Drive Its".

Keep up the great work! rocking nana.gif
meares
QUOTE (seanery @ Feb 15 2006, 02:40 PM)
I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed the Yellowbird article. Of all the cars I've read about recently, that one is still in the top 5 of "Oooh I Wanna Drive Its".

Keep up the great work! rocking nana.gif

here, here!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
horizontally-opposed
Hey thanks, glad I checked back in.

I am getting droves of mail (and rightly so) from readers angry about text over photos in that issue. The "design" went a bit too far, I'm afraid.... So this is a nice counterbalance to all the anger. boldblue.gif

Man, I miss that tail-dragger. sad.gif

pete
rick 918-S
QUOTE (horizontally-opposed @ Feb 15 2006, 12:45 PM)

I am getting droves of mail (and rightly so) from readers angry about text over photos in that issue. The "design" went a bit too far, I'm afraid.... So this is a nice counterbalance to all the anger.  :boing:

Man, I miss that tail-dragger.  :(

pete

cool_shades.gif What are they talking about? Not far enough in my opinion screwy.gif But considing the direction I went in... I'd have to consider my source. wacko.gif Nice wheels on that Bird! aktion035.gif As usual you da man! wavey.gif
jgara962
I just began subscribing to Excellence a few months ago, and the article on Yellow Bird was great smilie_pokal.gif I just read it for the second time the other night.

I remember reading the original article in Road & Track in '88? and being amazed at the car and how fast it could go. It is great to see an article on such a legendary Porsche and how it it holding up after all of these years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.