Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Waste of time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
I'm home today to clean up Waide's car for the delivery party and waiting for the new clothes dryer to be delivered. Remove the old one, look behind it, and it ain't pretty. Dust bunnies the size of, well big. Clean up this mess, blow the crap into the garage.

Well, while the compressor is up, the garage is looking pretty ratty. Long story short (or is it too late?) 2 hours later. The dryer isn't here and I havent touched the car. But ain't it purty?
Howard
Sick MF

Allan
You should probably pay a little more attention to these areas.

Aaron Cox
i guess its not true what they say....

old people really arent useless! .

PS - looks good laugh.gif
Crazyhippy
confused24.gif Where aer the Jackstands? confused24.gif

BJH
Howard
QUOTE (Crazyhippy @ Feb 15 2006, 01:06 PM)
confused24.gif Where aer the Jackstands? confused24.gif

BJH

Under lock and key. Too many 914 owners around here. biggrin.gif
Allan, that's what you get when you have a 914 poke.gif

OK, next pic. Cleaned up Ruby. She sure looks happy here. Found a couple of little rust spots, Waide. Wanna change your mind? biggrin.gif

Still no dryer. Now to start on Suzi. She's jealous.
TonyAKAVW
Wow, it really looks like you need a silver '74 tub in there for your next project biggrin.gif

nice job cleaning up. I'm jealous of all the space!

-Tony
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
I thought it was a requirement to own a 914 that your garage be a mess. Get to work and mess it up . NOW!!!!
Dave slap.gif
736conver
Thats an awesome looking 914 sign above your door. I think more people should get those.

Allan
QUOTE (736conver @ Feb 15 2006, 02:34 PM)
Thats an awesome looking 914 sign above your door. I think more people should get those.

That was left over from his last birthday party. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 15 2006, 03:36 PM)
Thats an awesome looking 914 sign above your door.  I think more people should get those.

rofl!!!
nomore9one4
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 15 2006, 12:32 PM)
i guess its not true what they say....

old people really arent useless! .

PS - looks good laugh.gif

chairfall.gif
Howard
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 15 2006, 02:36 PM)
Thats an awesome looking 914 sign above your door.  I think more people should get those.

Game, set, match to the Bakersfield Flash with a brilliant service ace smilie_pokal.gif

Aaron. Soylent green is old people. Bite me. flipa.gif

The happiest kingdom is right here.
SLITS
I assume you removed the dirty underwear from the first pictures so as not to pit the paint on Waide's new vehicle.
GWN7
That looks just like my garage....if I moved.. wink.gif biggrin.gif
WaideS
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 15 2006, 01:56 PM)
Cleaned up Ruby. She sure looks happy here. Found a couple of little rust spots, Waide. Wanna change your mind? biggrin.gif

No Way Jose biggrin.gif

I'm kinda excited about picking her up.......Is it Saturday morning yet???? driving.gif clap56.gif biggrin.gif driving.gif

Howard, there is another thread out there where people are looking for insurance. You should come out of semi-retirement and jump on that..... mueba.gif

Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 15 2006, 04:12 PM)
I assume you removed the dirty underwear from the first pictures so as not to pit the paint on Waide's new vehicle.

Ron, those are used shop rags. Hope your chonies look better than that cool.gif
Waide, damn! Nice car wub.gif

edit: Ron, I'll bring your hat.
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 15 2006, 06:20 PM)
edit: Ron, I'll bring your hat.

Please remember Howie, it is a hat, not a loin cloth with an extra flap......

And because you washed it, I would donate it to you as it is one of the "RARE and VALUABLE" off-center 914 non-club hats that have risen in price like our dearly loved teeners.
VaccaRabite
Hahaha.

When I feel that I should be working on the 914, but its cold ouit, or I'm just not that motivated, I'll make myself start cleaning the garage. I find that I am much more motivated to work on the car when I am not laying in dirt to do so.

Speaking of which, my work area really needs to get swept again.

Zach
Flat VW
[QUOTE=WaideS,Feb 15 2006, 05:41 PM] [/QUOTE]
No Way Jose biggrin.gif

I'm kinda excited about picking her up.......Is it Saturday morning yet???? driving.gif clap56.gif biggrin.gif driving.gif

[/QUOTE]
I spoke with Mike (MW914) yesterday about the trip over. He said Waide is so excited to pick up the car that he figured Waide would just start walking to Huntington Beach and Saturday morning we could just pick him up along the I-10 on the way over.

John w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.