Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What ever happened to CptTripps?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Long time no post.
TROJANMAN
i get confused, which one is he? biggrin.gif

how many captains are on this site? blink.gif
rmital
Captian Tripps...must be a big Stephen King fan. That was the name of the virus that wiped out the human race in one of his books...or something like that. happy11.gif
bondo
He's the cpt that bought my 914 "adobe" at last year's WCC, which he then passed on to vesnyder. He also did an uber-quick mega-restore that was legendary. Dunno where he is, maybe vesnyder knows. Maybe he's the BBAMFH? (just kidding) wink.gif
tdgray
Been awhile since I talked to Dougy (Doug Hardman). He and I live about 45 min to an hour from each other.

This of course is not uncommon here in Ohio... we are hibernating after all... you'll see him in the spring.

Last time I heard from him here he was checking my progress... which coincidently came to a screeching halt with the arrival of winter. hmmmm idea.gif
rick 918-S
Doug! check in man! wavey.gif
McMark
He posted a little while ago saying that work was kicking his ass and keeping him busy. wink.gif
Eric_Shea
He actually got his car off jackstands and is no longer welcome here. biggrin.gif

(tis a joke Dougy... let us know what's up)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.