Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: going to Napa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
toon1
Any suggestions on what to do?? beer3.gif
McMark
wavey.gif
jgara962
Drive the 914 up Highway 29, have lunch at Silverado Brewing Company beerchug.gif and then cruise back down the Silverado Trail. Throw in a stop at a couple of wineries.
toon1
Havn't been there in awhile, what wineries are good to see? beer3.gif beer3.gif
race914
Stop by Infineon Raceway
Trekkor
The Wine Train is very popular.

I like the Dean and DeLuca store just south of St.Helena.

Also, V.Satui Winery is fun.

The main stretch of Calistoga has many shops and places to eat.

go up hi-way 29, go through Calistoga and then back down Silverado Trail.

Downtown Joe's restaurant on Main street and 2nd in downtown Napa has a really nice menu.

You can see my car if you want.

KT
anthony
QUOTE (toon1 @ Feb 15 2006, 07:27 PM)

It depends on whether you are a wine drinker or not. We usually do a couple wineries before lunch and 2-3 afterwards. You could concentrage on wineries with top tier wines, or wineries with good tours (Beringer for example, or the views from Sterling (tram ride to the top of the hill). It's best to do as much research as you can ahead of time.
jgara962
QUOTE (toon1 @ Feb 15 2006, 06:27 PM)

Heading up 29 is Domain Chandon, St. Supery, Turnbull, Folie a Deax, Markham. Going down the Silverado Trail is ZD, and sitting on the patio at Mumm with a glass of Champagne is always nice.
toon1
they all sound great, we will try to hit as many as possible. Trekkor, I would like to see your car, I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice.

send me a PM with your #. Thanks for the good info guy's.........
jimtab
Go to Sonoma....you go to Napa for auto parts, you go to Sonoma for wine and food happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.