Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get your subscription to Hot VWs!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
It'll be the most comprehensive TIV build up story ever....

Dean Kirsten from Hot VWs magazine was here all last week while I closd the shop and the store to build an awesome 2270 for him to document from start to finish.

We went over a ton of special things that normally do not get addressed as well as some power secrets and even some sealant tricks.

At this point I cannot disclose pics or details about the engine, but I can say its the first engine to receive the "New Generation" cylinder heads and it was built from a new version of 2270 "Kit" that will go on sale as soon as the article is completed in August. This 2270 made MORE power than any 2270 that has been built here in the past 15 years this includes several race gas versions, and this engine ran on PUMP GAS! It also made its peak power at only 5,500 RPM!

So, go to www.hotvws.com and grab a sub today- these guys have been awesome to work with and the story promises to be interesting in every one of the 4-5 installments it will span in the magazine!

This same engine will be getting installed in my test car for the SE dyno day in a couple of weeks, and the drag races that follow it, then I'll be taking a trip across country with it in May to the Sacramento Bug O rama to log data across 2600 miles of the USA, all of which will be shared in the articles- it doesn't get any better than all that data to prove just how solid the 2270 base engine really is!
Aaron Cox
rock on brotha aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.