Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seen this video yet?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sandee
Just press play ... found this video on www.youtube.com ...

KaptKaos
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Just WOW!!
bondo
Haha, cool! I see some familiar cars in the intro.. (like AArons)

I'm in a better mood now.. thanks! (and I've only watched the intro so far)
rick 918-S
Very nice! Hi Sandee!
Hammy
I just watched the whole thing..... Cool video. Inspiring. Wasn't diggin' the sail panel vinyl and the painted roof though smile.gif
nbscooters
all i have to say is RUST BUCKET!
grantsfo
great work
alpha434
I was inspired by the intro. B-E-A-utiful.

We should do a 914 music video contest. biggrin.gif
Everyone put their favorite car in the whole world to music. aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
sean_v8_914
I saw my yellow car on Moholand drive with Sue durring the WCC
johannes
Very nice video . Thanks for sharing the link driving.gif .
Bartlett 914
I watched the intro. Looks like it is a great video. The intro alone is worth it!

Did the video look blured to anyone else? Maybe it is a setting on my end.
Eddie Williams
Nice job on the video. Is this anyone in the club? Bravo!
northern chris
Guess I should reply since I made the video. I'm on a short term work assignment in Houston, Texas and was suffering 914 withdrawl (car is in storage back up in Canada) so edited some of my archived video together. Yes it was a rust bucket but I had a blast fixing it up (for the person who doesn't like the painted roof, I still have the orignal black roof in perfect shape and use it occationally). More pics on my website. The upfront video is blurry because I couldn't find a high resolution version of the original on the net. Glad everyone enjoyed it. I think the music video idea is great.
rick 918-S
welcome.png wavey.gif
bondo
QUOTE (northern chris @ Feb 17 2006, 07:01 AM)
Guess I should reply since I made the video. I'm on a short term work assignment in Houston, Texas and was suffering 914 withdrawl (car is in storage back up in Canada) so edited some of my archived video together. Yes it was a rust bucket but I had a blast fixing it up (for the person who doesn't like the painted roof, I still have the orignal black roof in perfect shape and use it occationally). More pics on my website. The upfront video is blurry because I couldn't find a high resolution version of the original on the net. Glad everyone enjoyed it. I think the music video idea is great.

Thanks for making the video!

Where did you find all the vintage footage? That stuff was neato!
johannes
Your video is great ... I like it very much.

You also made me discover the youtube service ... And this will change my life because I needed a place to host my videos. So thank you again ...

I think the music video idea is great.

That's the video I shot the week I purchased my 914 ... Thank you once more.

smile.gif You have a link to a better quality (less compressed) video in my signature.

Where did you find all the vintage footage? That stuff was neato!

You can find them on this page http://914garage.com/video.htm
"film publicitaire d'usine Porsche" The quality is slightly better.
Hammy
Johannes, for the video in your sig, how did you mount the camera for the on car shots? Did you use a stickypod or something? I'm thinking of getting one of those.
MecGen
Hey Welcome !

Super Video, Thanx for posting it here clap56.gif

Super work on your 914, How long did it take?

Later

beer.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
Here's the video. Didn't have sound.
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/personal/porsch...d_914_video.wmv
northern chris
I have several 914 videos that I've collected, I'll post the older ones on YouTube so all can see them. Someone asked how long it took to restore may car. Started taking it apart in September and was painted by the following June, I have no heat in my garage so you have to take out a couple of months due to cold weather. Pretty well lived in the garage every week-end. My Dad used to be an autobody mechanic so I was able to leverage his skills that he passed on to me as a kid working in his garage.
cooltimes
NorthernChris,
Super video. Made me feel like I was really there experiencing the ride and inspection part of the footage. Lost out on restoration on parts due to my own dumminess. 95% of the 914Club have all BTDT to some degree. Thanks for sharing. Any place to grab a copy to view offline later or can it be saved as a copy while viewing?
Thanks for the best time I have had in a long while . Been at least a year since I enjoyed something so much.
Thanks.

Mike Cooley
Memphis, TN
http://members.rennlist.com/mikecool/
#1RAGE
Wow great video! I really enjoyed watching it. Makes me really miss my 914. I probably won't see it until April when the snow is hopefully all gone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.