Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slightly OT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gopack
I checked the club FAQs, but i don't see how to add a pic or graphic to the signature line if you don't have a URL for it.

TIA
Jeroen
you need to have a url for the pic
if you don't have it, you can upload the pic to your blog
or add it in a post in this thread

once the pic is on the net, you can copy/past the url into your signature...
gopack
Thanks Jeroen,
I think you admins ROCK!
STL914
Hey Mark,

Shouldn't the be the Cheesehead Contigent? biggrin.gif

I'm a former CH now in MO. Spent 6 yrs flying out of Truax Field
in Madison while in the Wis National Guard.

gopack
FIRST AND FOREMOST:

Intellectual Property
Cheesehead® is a registered trademark of Foamation, Inc. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited by Federal law. Use of the Cheesehead® photos, cartoons, commercials, internet and any other media are only permissible with authorized written permission by Foamation, Inc.

Foamation, Inc. reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this Website. All of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, and text, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Foamation, Inc., one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Foamation, Inc.. The entire Content of the cheesehead.com website is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws, and Foamation, Inc. owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content.

user posted image

second of all, I hope this is PG-13![
gopack
maybe this?
STL914
I guess that answers my question.

The cheese bra I've seen first hand. We were at the Packers/Saints game last October, the 53 to 3 blow out, and right behind us was someone's Grandmother wearing one. barf.gif
STL914
QUOTE (gopack @ Feb 16 2006, 10:09 AM)
maybe this?

That's more like it!! smilie_pokal.gif
gopack
ANY ONE WANT TO JOIN? USE THE JPG HERE!
Aaron Cox
too big smile.gif
Gint
Too big. wink.gif
gopack
ill try this
gopack
JERON,
This is the danger of letting someone like me in on how to use a new toy! Sorry to all the guys that don't like NON 914 content!
OVER and OUT!

ADMINS STILL ROCK!
BigDBass
hijacked.gif (Insert obligatory anti-Cheesehead propaganda from Bears fan Chicagoan here!) spank.gif

Dan
736conver
Mark,

Nice signature pics.

Hows the weather. We got about 4 inches since last night and it cant make up its mind between snow/rain or sleet. This is the heaviest 4 inches of snow I ever shoveled.

I heard you guys are suppose to a possible 10 inches ??

ChicagoChris
av-943.gif I just got home and saw the post about the GreatLakes idea. But a guy from Madison...your link to the lake is tenious. But that is why I didn't think the Lake idea woud fly, at first I figured the area is too big to limit to the lake. But why not, how big an area is the SolCal contingent anyway.

We that live south of the cheddar curtin have a saying too. I would rather my sister be a whore, then my brother a Packer fan. biggrin.gif

By the way, GB looked great in the playoffs this year. laugh.gif
736conver
GB looked great in the playoffs this year.

But they werent in the playoffs .......................O I get it. That was an attempt at humor.

av-943.gif KMA.gif flipa.gif
STL914
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Feb 16 2006, 09:15 AM)
you need to have a url for the pic
if you don't have it, you can upload the pic to your blog
or add it in a post in this thread

once the pic is on the net, you can copy/past the url into your signature...

This is not working for me. All I get is the url address, no image. What am I doing wrong?
STL914
Trying to add this:

Rand
Use the IMG button. Just posting the URL of the link won't make it show up. It needs the IMG tags around it. Like this:
CODE
[img]http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-2-1140145848.jpg[/img]
STL914
QUOTE (Rand @ Feb 16 2006, 07:13 PM)
Use the IMG button. Just posting the URL of the link won't make it show up. It needs the IMG tags around it. Like this:
CODE

Thanks Rand.
Gint
QUOTE (Rand @ Feb 16 2006, 08:13 PM)
CODE

Yeah, what he said. wink.gif

Looks good.
Rand
QUOTE (STL914 @ Feb 16 2006, 07:29 PM)
QUOTE (Rand @ Feb 16 2006, 07:13 PM)
CODE

Thanks Rand.

No prob. But careful, I caught a typo in my post... the closing tag should be /img, not /url. Oops.

I corrected it in my post, so if you copy/paste, take it from there and not the quoted ones. wacko.gif

beerchug.gif
Gint
QUOTE (Rand @ Feb 16 2006, 08:55 PM)
No prob. But careful, I caught a typo in my post... the closing tag should be /img, not /url. Oops.

I corrected it in my post, so if you copy/paste, take it from there and not the quoted ones. wacko.gif

beerchug.gif

I fixed 'em all.
Rand
Thanks Gint.
beerchug.gif
Gint
Just another PITA admin doin a job. cool.gif

beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.