Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the darkside
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
i am not even done the six conversion ...and have found a deal on a 69 911 roller 1500 bucks and i have a crashed parts car in the shop....i need to be straightend out!!! tell me not to buy it.....i don't want it...but i do screwy.gif ....help.....ahhhhh noooooooo!!! ohmy.gif
erikstoll
$1500 Canadian?
where is it... hmmmm? cool.gif
pete-stevers
and it has rust.......
Gint
Just say no...

Just say no...

Just say no...

Just say no...

Just say no...
pete-stevers
i am trying ....but ...i have a feeling it is going to end up in the shop....ahhhhhhhh
i need another 914 not a 911.....and i don't "NEED" either......
erikstoll
QUOTE (pete-stevers @ Feb 16 2006, 10:23 AM)
i am trying ....but ...i have a feeling it is going to end up in the shop....ahhhhhhhh
i need another 914 not a 911.....and i don't "NEED" either......

tell me where it is and ill try and solve your problem
736conver
If the price is right you must!!!!

Does it have deep sixes on it??

pete-stevers
it is sitting five minutes from my store....i have yet to see it......frick i would love to have it....but....valentines day has yet to grow cold.....and if i mention this .....i will be sleeping in the shop with it.....
rhodyguy
does char like black cars? when i'm done with it, i think the "garage" car might be exactly what you need!! wink.gif

k
pete-stevers
Actually she Sher is absolutely no help in matters like this....She simply says " do you really want it" and leaves me to make the decsion....and i have to live with the guilt of buying it...well the guilt dissapates as soon as it is in the shop.....and i have another project to walk around on my days off
1bad914
DO IT!!!! biggrin.gif The guilt only lasts a little while!!
VaccaRabite
Finish the 914 first, lest you end up with 2 projects that never get done.

Zach
pete-stevers
OK ...so i went to look at it...i think it has deep dish 6s on it it is rusty and needs the headlight assemblies...motor and tranny gone....rust is on the longs and i assume the floor boards too....it would need considerable welding
but if the price is right.....we will see
AaaaHHHHHH.........welcome to the darkside
maybe i can get Sher to agree if i tell i am fixing it for Markus...he is almost two biggrin.gif
i will post pics tonight
sixnotfour
A home for your 915 trans beer.gif
check the wheels again cool.gif

A shop down here seattle has a free 73 tub, may not be as rusty
its on pelican parts
pete-stevers
here are some pics
pete-stevers
are these deep dish sixes? they don't look like the last set of 15x6s i had....
pete-stevers
and the great news...i don't have to buy it...although i think i should ....
a friend of mine as expressed interest in it for vintage racing....so it will hopefully find its way to the shop afterall....
boxstr
They could be hard to say from those pics. If you can get a wheel off and check the part number, 901,361,012,06 or the R wheel is 901,361,012,03.
CCLINFUCHSU
porsha916
I you don't buy it let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wife wants a 911/912, I also don't need another project, but I can add it to my collection of projects. biggrin.gif
Take Care
Bill
Trekkor
I know how you feel. dry.gif

There is this old 912 in Sonoma, about ten minutes from home I "want". rolleyes.gif

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.