Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody have a ROTISSERIE In SOCAL?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
proto31
welder.gif Does anybody have a rotisserie that they wouldn't mind lending out for about two months? I'm going to get my project in a few weeks and plan on starting work, and, man a rotisserie would make things so much easier! Let me know, we could work something out.

Thanks! aktion035.gif
proto31
This is a pick of where I'll be starting...
proto31
Did I mention that I do have a 4 tap hand made kegerator that could be loaned out in exchange... beerchug.gif
proto31
boldblue.gif bump
Allan
QUOTE (proto31 @ Feb 16 2006, 10:43 AM)
two months?

av-943.gif
Mueller
do a search, someone (Cap'n Crusty) mentioned that MarkB might have one for sale ($400 range)

G e o r g e
do a search, someone (Cap'n Crusty) mentioned that MarkB might have one for sale ($400 range)

i could be wrong, but i believe i bought that from him, and should be putting the tub(shell or whatever you would call the car you looked at for me)up on it next week, and i know i,m going to take more than a month to complete my work.

proto if i do get done before or even after you start i'd be happy to lend it to you , beause i know i'm not going to tear right in to my 74 right away.

George
proto31
Thanks George! clap56.gif Let me know what happens. I need it to do body work, all the welding and repair will be done by then so it really shouldn't take any longer than 2 months.

Thanks,
Dan
proto31
icon_bump.gif
Elliot_Cannon
Skline used to have one. Don't know if he still does. He's in Costa Mesa.
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Feb 17 2006, 12:53 AM)
Skline used to have one. Don't know if he still does. He's in Costa Mesa.
Cheers, Elliot

that went to joe sharp i think....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.