Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $20 Friday Night Autocross
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Wild 6
Greetings Autocrossers,
Please join us this Firday for an evening of autocross fun. Dick Petticrew has designed a technically challenging short course directly underneath the stadium lighting. We are going to try for 3-4 run sessions for each car. The printed sign up sheet has the wrong time. Helpers should arrive at 4:45PM. Registration is at 5:15PM. The event will run until 10:30PM.

The cost is $20. Eat before you arrive. NO FOOD will be served for this shortened event. Bring plenty of water. We need people to come early and help set up so we can get started on time. Register at the event or online at http://az.pca.org/azpca/AutoXReg/azpca_autox_reg.asp

PLEASE WEAR A LIGHT COLORED (WHITE SHIRT) OR REFLECTIVE CLOTHING AND BRING A FLASHLIGHT TO BE USED WHEN YOU ARE AT A FLAGGING STATION.

Directions:
Phoenix Municipal Stadium is on the corner of Priest/Galvin Parkway and Van Buren. The parking lot is located on the Southwest corner. You must enter off of Priest.

Your AZ PCA Autocross Team,
Andy Schermuly, Tim Hannum
Andy@tracorp.com 602-690-3851
Hannum@psemc.com 623-780-8027
bwilless
This deserves a bump.

Have fun guys, I'll be in Rocky Point Mexico drinking some tequila.
gregrobbins
Another bump.

Arizonians, great chance to get out in your car and have some fun! Probably nothing over second gear, but guaranteed fun.

Just watch the faces of the big power 911 types as you whoop their times with cars well under 100 hp. biggrin.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ Feb 16 2006, 10:06 PM)
Just watch the faces of the big power 911 types as you whoop their times with cars well under 100 hp. biggrin.gif

confused24.gif
gregrobbins
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Feb 16 2006, 10:11 PM)

confused24.gif

John, not everyone has a RAT motor that pumps out 150 + hp. Sure would like to see you run your big four against some of the six conversions. I don't think they believe you can get that many ponies out of a four. Any chance you and the Shaggester could show up?
Trekkor
That really sounds like fun.
Please post some pictures for us.

KT
Flat VW
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ Feb 16 2006, 10:15 PM)
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Feb 16 2006, 10:11 PM)

confused24.gif

John, not everyone has a RAT motor that pumps out 150 + hp. Sure would like to see you run your big four against some of the six conversions. I don't think they believe you can get that many ponies out of a four. Any chance you and the Shaggester could show up?

I would show just to watch but Laurie and I are heading to CA with Mike Wills and Waide so Waide can pick up his new teener.

I will turn out for the next one though.

thanks to Andy and you for the post,

John wavey.gif
snflupigus
first pca event i attended in AZ.... lots of good guys i wont mind getting together with again soon.... anybody who wants to help with my teener issues as seen on my site feel free to stop by smile.gif

Thanks for the show guys... I hope to be driving soon smile.gif
Wild 6
It was nice having you out. Several of the 914 regulars couldn't make the event, but they will all be at the Club Race at PIR on Mar 4-5. It's free so you should come on out and meet some of the other guys.
snflupigus
i'll be there as long as i'm not stranded at work both days smile.gif
Joe Ricard
Night Autocrosses really rock. the level of concentration for me seemed to be higher. Courses we run are very well lit but still things just seem to happen faster. Almost can't wait for June July August here in south town. cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.