Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help inserting jpg. into URL.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ledfoot
Why is it so hard to insert a picture on this website. How do I go about inserting an jpg from my computer to this website. Thanks for your help.
Rand
It's not hard. When you are composing a post, look for the file attachment with "browse" function near the bottom. For more info, read the FAQs (see menu item on top of page).

Here's the FAQ you need.
Gint
There's a great post in the FAQ section of the site titled Adding pictures to your post.

I did a search for you. Here's the search results.
ledfoot
Thanks for the assistance.
Gint
I almost forgot.

welcome.png

Oh, and...

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

laugh.gif
SoCal Driver
you need to find a website that will host the photo for you. I use www.photbucket.com myself. As a suggestion i'd say resize your images to no larger than 600 px wide so that people dont have to scroll over to see the entire pic....

URL for the pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/SoC...er/CRW_6182.jpg

add [img] before....
and [/img] after.....

user posted image
Eddie Williams
if the pic is already on the website, click the IMG button just above the message textbox, it will pronpt you for and url to the image on the website. Fairly easy.
Gint
QUOTE (SoCal Driver @ Feb 16 2006, 04:28 PM)
you need to find a website that will host the photo for you.  I use www.photbucket.com myself.   As a suggestion i'd say resize your images to no larger than 600 px wide so that people dont have to scroll over to see the entire pic....

No you don't. You can, but you don't have to.

He asked about inserting a picture into a thread from his computer.

How do I go about inserting an jpg from my computer to this website.
SoCal Driver
Didnt notice the file attachment at the bottom. without that you would still have to upload to a host as i explained before. Doing so would also allow you to post multiple photos at once and allow you to preview your post for any errors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.