Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey "Z"...where are you?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wbergtho
Hey Mike,

We need your sense of humor. pray.gif It's like a vacant parking lot around here for Christ's sake! wacko.gif

Bill
Dave Bell
Mike has left the building...

All that's left is....

Ahhh you can still find him on the other board and you can still visit him in S.B.

Elliot_Cannon
Has Mike Z been gone??
URY914
Now I can turn my avatars back on. smile.gif
rhodyguy
right up until the point someone pulls up one of his old replies paul. unless the avatar was changed, she's still there, and you'll still be directed to the HR department at work. biggrin.gif

k
URY914
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Feb 17 2006, 06:47 AM)
right up until the point someone pulls up one of his old replies paul. unless the avatar was changed, she's still there, and you'll still be directed to the HR department at work. biggrin.gif

k

I'm not worried about work. I'm they only one here that can see my lap top. Its home that got me in trouble. sad.gif
MoveQik
Oh good...I was hoping we could talk about this again. wacko.gif
rhodyguy
i'll be looking for you to be on the "currently online list" tonight. i'll pm you to go get your wife, and get an avatar for you!!! biggrin.gif

k
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 17 2006, 07:07 AM)

chatsmiley.gif

Yack.gif

spank.gif

dead horse.gif

yawn.gif

tat2dphreak
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Feb 17 2006, 10:07 AM)

headbang.gif dead horse.gif

yea, I mean it has ALMOST been a full day since the LAST thread was locked about it...
SLITS
The thread was locked at my request, 'cause I am fuchin' tired of hearing about all the bullshit. So, for that moment in time, I became TBAMFH.....get over it.
william harris
Time for the software upgrade that automatically deletes this stuff. For Christ's sake, enough already a long, long time ago. chair.gif
MattR
who is mike z?

WTF.gif
street legal go-kart
I may be wrong but I belive "*" changed his avatar as directed several days ago.

As to returning to the board confused24.gif

The amount of time spent on this topic could have returned several of our beloved cars to road or track statis.

At the risk of being redundant I'll say it again,

SAD,

SAD.

JT
Eric_Shea
I find Wayne's cartoon offensive... I'm going to riot on your embassy
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 18 2006, 01:16 PM)
I find Wayne's cartoon offensive... I'm going to riot on your embassy

huh.gif

my embassy is the french embassy and they are used to riots biggrin.gif

poke.gif dancinnanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.