Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Met a new guy last night from the site.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dan_F
mike_the_man and I met with CHAFF last night for the first time. Mike recently found out that he was living in Regina so we got together for some beer. Turns out we work in the same office! Small world, here we are looking on the internet for other 914 owners to find one 3 floors away from me. There aren't many 914's around here so it was cool to meet another guy. Thanks to 914club for providing me with another helper! biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Dan_F @ Feb 17 2006, 10:11 AM)
Mike recently found out that he was living in Regina so we got together for some beer.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Dan_F
Sorry, no pics... It's too cold here for a camera to work right now. Wind chill today is -45C! Ambient temp is -29C. The LCD on the parking ticket machine wouldn't show anything this morning, luckily I knew which buttons to push.

The beer looked like this...
SirAndy
QUOTE (Dan_F @ Feb 17 2006, 11:24 AM)
Ambient temp is -29C

outsch! don't stick your tongue on a metal post outside!

at least you should be able to breath well, not much moisture in the air at those temps ...
Jumpy.gif Andy
pete-stevers
its always a great thing to see a few Canucks aboard!!!
and Sask...no less
i reside in "rusty" bc
mike_the_man
It was a good time last night. I was thinking today that we should have taken some pics. I know of a guy that works in my building that has a 914 as well, so we could have 4 cruising around Regina this summer! Thats assuming Dan gets to work on his. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.