Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speaking of V8 Supercharged
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
This is one of the first 914 sites I found when when I got hooked. Anyone know more about this car?

914 V8 Supercharged
Brad Roberts
I have emailed back and forth with him. Jolly ole' chap he is.

B
Mike D.
Wholy Sheep Shit ohmy.gif - That is something else. Looks like fun...
GWN7
So Brad, what's up with this car?
redshift
I have always wanted his transaxle, and his skills.

That is a spaceship.

M
Brad Roberts
He has something like 10 years into it.

B
biosurfer1
noticed that site when i first got into the cars, one hell of a car, but a hell of a lot of time into it, seems like there's a lot of room for something to go wrong tooo, but very nice smile.gif
ninefourteener
It'd take me all of about 10 minutes, and you could create another thread on how I killed myself in it.

Wow..... holy crap that is a car....
Mueller
I e-mailed him to find out how close he is to London, if possible, I'd like to go see it and meet him in person, of course a test drive would be nice smile.gif
Chris H.
That car is one legendary bad mother!

It kind of gives me the Wile E. Coyote mental picture... you know... enormous rocket strapped to his back with a rope and the word ACME on the side? Only you could steer the 914!

Chris H.
Brad Roberts
So.. Larry

does that mean we cant start another thread around here so people can reference our site 6-7 months later when another group covers the exact same topic ??? ha ha laugh.gif

I'm seriously trying to get away from posting links to other BBS'. I would rather write my own history than reference someone elses.

B
GWN7
Thanks for posting the link Larry, (more info). I never knew that thread existed. It was before my time on the bird and even if it was current, I wouldn't have probably read it. I don't go there(the bird) anymore.
Jeroen
Mike,

There's a good chance he'll be at the international 914 meeting in France
He was at the int.914 meeting in the UK last year (some clubmembers went there and showed me the pics)

Cheers,

Jeroen
larryp
Fair enough point Brad, i guess. It is your BB after all. But there was some information on PP that i did not feel like cutting and pasting ...

Next time i will shut up.
Brad Roberts
Its not my BB. We put it up because we where tired of being told where to buy our parts. I choose to be here instead of the other places. The only part of your post I disliked was the fact that you didnt say anytthing.. you posted a link to PP. I would rather have you comment on what you learned from the PP post than just posting a link to the thread. The thread was boring as hell.. nothing was even said about the engineering on the car.

I dont tell (or ask) people to shut up. Speak/Post your mind. Unlike the other places.. you wont be moderated (unless your Alfred laugh.gif )

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.