Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Die Cast Model
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GTPatrick
Sports Fans. I just picked up a die cast model of the 914 for $34.99 at a hobby shop , Hobbytown USA which is a chain of shops aorund the US. I think that they originated out of Ca. It of course is a die cast model made by Revell , one of the oldest model companies around , since the early 50's. thumb3d.gif

They have a website , www.hobbytown.com , or check out if there is one near you. By the way, I am not associated with them in anyway other than being a customer. It seems that some websites are asking up to $50 for them , so $34.99 is cheaper . w00t2.gif

What colors are available I do not know other than red, maybe silver and black. Mine was a light silvery blue metallic color thumb3d.gif pizza.gif
MattR
Wow, thats cheap. My mom works for a hobby distributor and I ordered a few cases from Revel Germany of these models (come in orange 914-6, yellow 914-4 and blue 914-4) and have sold them to members on the board. 35 is really cheap, but I know Hobbytown USA and they're basically distributors (like Tower Hobbies or Global/Hobby People for those in the industry).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.