Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lime Green 1:43 Scale Die Cast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
gregrobbins
May 7 update: New batch arrived, only four available. PM or email me if your interested. Thanks for helping the WVCCC kids!

Hi, I own a Revenna Green '74 and have been looking for a die cast model of a 914 in or near that color. I had a chance to purchase a batch, and after giving a few to grandkids and friends, I have a few left over. They are made by High Speed, are 1:43 scale so they won't take up too much room. They come in their own plastic display case. Offered at $20 which includes Priority Mail shipping to the continental 48 states. Check out my Blog for more and larger pictures of the car.

FYI: All proceeds from each sale will go to benefit the West Valley Child Crisis Center that provides services to abondoned, battered and abused children. If you want one, make your check payable to the West Valley Child Crisis Center, and email me for mailing instructions.

WVCCC Link if your interested
GaroldShaffer
Greg, I will take one.
Eddie914
I'll take one.

Thanks

Eddie
nomore9one4
Put me on the list if you get more. I have the garage space now.
GregD
I'll take one if you get more also. Just email me if you get them.

GregD
maf914
Greg,

I saw this and your 916 model threads too late. If you should get any more I'll take at least one of each.
gregrobbins
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.