Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: did thelma and louise start their drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
Just wanted to see if the dynamic duo hit the highway yet?
hope they are doing well and driving safely.....

Howard
Don't know, but Gint has your speedo biggrin.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 19 2006, 08:03 AM)
Don't know, but Gint has your speedo biggrin.gif

I hope he dosen't put it on, I can't imagine that would be a pretty picture.... laugh.gif
Not to mention he might be a little cold... av-943.gif
SharonG
Yup, they're on the road (I'm not referring to my husband as Thelma OR Louise, although I'd say Greg is definitely Louise). biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE (SharonG @ Feb 19 2006, 08:46 AM)
Yup, they're on the road (I'm not referring to my husband as Thelma OR Louise, although I'd say Greg is definitely Louise). biggrin.gif

Sharon, after meeting the 'boys' yesterday at the BBQ, have you considered running for your life before they get back? wink.gif
brant
Howard,

how many beers do I owe you and I'm sure Greg drank 1/2 or more!
I instructed him to buy you beer, but don't know if you actually got any. Thanks a TON Howard!

Speedo...
ha....
nearly blew milk out my nose on that one.

Sharron, glad they are on the road.
let us know if there are any issues.
hopefully smooth sailing all the way.
which route are T and L taking?

brant
SharonG
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 19 2006, 11:27 AM)

Sharon, after meeting the 'boys' yesterday at the BBQ, have you considered running for your life before they get back? wink.gif

I can't run! They're coming back with MY 914! wink.gif Actually, Mike is calling this one OUR 914.

QUOTE (brant @ Feb 19 2006, 12:28 PM)

I think they're going I-40 through Albuquerque then up I-25 to avoid as much snow as possible.
rick 918-S
QUOTE (SharonG @ Feb 19 2006, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 19 2006, 11:27 AM)

I can't run! They're coming back with MY 914! wink.gif Actually, Mike is calling this one OUR 914.

QUOTE (brant @ Feb 19 2006, 12:28 PM)

I think they're going I-40 through Albuquerque then up I-25 to avoid as much snow as possible.

Albuquerque? cool_shades.gif Sounds like a Turtle Creek stop to me... beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea

And what Mother wouldn't? confused24.gif

Shar... any incriminating pictures of Mikey in a Speedo? Brian wants to see. biggrin.gif
SharonG
Eric, you post your incriminating photos of you in a speedo first.... you know you have some. popcorn[1].gif

I'd definitely be stopping at Turtlegirl and Nico's place if I were in Albuquerque! beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
I 'don't' have any but... I'd take a bullet for the club. Let me know how you want me to pose.
Allan
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 19 2006, 11:34 AM)
Let me know how you want me to pose.

Hands and knees with a skate boarding midget on your back while chewing a handful of peanut m&m's...
Eric_Shea
Let me get on that... BRB
SharonG
QUOTE (Headrage @ Feb 19 2006, 01:50 PM)
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 19 2006, 11:34 AM)
Let me know how you want me to pose.

Hands and knees with a skate boarding midget on your back while chewing a handful of peanut m&m's...

av-943.gif shocked[1].gif

Still waiting Eric. popcorn[1].gif
Eric_Shea
Trying to talk my hot skateboarding midget neighbor to get on my back... She said she'd do it but not if I had a speedo on (too tempting I imagine) w00t.gif
Allan
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 19 2006, 03:44 PM)
Trying to talk my hot skateboarding midget neighbor to get on my back... She said she'd do it but not if I had a speedo on (too tempting I imagine) w00t.gif

Who said it had to be a female???

Get er done dude...
Howard
Where's that nasty admin when ya need him, the donut shop?
Allan
QUOTE (Howard @ Feb 19 2006, 03:50 PM)
Where's that nasty admin when ya need him, the donut shop?

Pedicure...
SharonG
I just spoke with Mike and they're a couple hours west of Albuquerque, so smooth sailing so far (knock on wood).

Eric, I told Mike you were asking about speedo photos and he wanted me to tell you that you should look deep deep deep DEEP within yourself and decide if you're reeeeeeally sure you want to see that.
Eric_Shea
I was only asking for Brian...
Allan
That's pretty quick for 30 year old cars.....

I'll bet he's still in Inglewood.
Gint
Hi honey! I'm home!

Dropped Greg off around 3:00 a.m.

Great drive aside form the cold. The only weather we had was in California. After that, none. It just got progressively colder. The car ran like a champ! Not a fart the whole way. It needs a little tuning now, but that can wait.

Looks like I have a 914 to drive to WCC06. driving.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Gint @ Feb 20 2006, 03:10 AM)
Not a fart the whole way.

not exactly.
i busted ass a few times. biggrin.gif

brant,
your speedo met with an accident on the way home. Gint ran out of underwear and had to wear it home. chairfall.gif
Toast
clap56.gif

Glad you guys made it back safely! I'm assuming the heater worked.

Glad you didn't have to replace a fuel filter. pinch.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Feb 20 2006, 10:23 AM)
not exactly.
i busted ass a few times. biggrin.gif

So what you are trying to say is that the passenger seat is dark brown now instead of the original lite brown....... icon8.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 19 2006, 11:07 AM)

And what Mother wouldn't? confused24.gif

Shar... any incriminating pictures of Mikey in a Speedo? Brian wants to see. biggrin.gif

Hey Now!!! I just got back to reading the latest update on these two and see what I come across... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.