Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodbye
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
Off to Camp sad.gif

Ferg
She has company for the long journey.
boxstr
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. The white car Fergs is coming to CAMP 914 and the yellow car a 2.7 six from Ohio is coming to CAMP 914, both on the same transport. Never thought that would happen.
CCLINDOUBLEYOURPLEASURE
SirAndy
what? why? what did i miss?

ohmy.gif Andy
LowGT
Are they being sold or worked on?
olav
QUOTE (Ferg @ Feb 19 2006, 01:57 PM)
Off to Camp sad.gif

what's with the poo-poo face?

lol2.gif
Allan
QUOTE (olav @ Feb 19 2006, 02:11 PM)
Off to Camp  :(

lol2.gif

He cropped his wedding picture into it. laugh.gif
Ferg
QUOTE (olav @ Feb 19 2006, 02:11 PM)
Off to Camp  :(

lol2.gif

Car's going to have a new owner in Portland...

I'm not going anywhere though, and will have a different 914 in the near future I hope.

Ferg beer.gif
boxstr
Both cars are Sold.
CCLINCAMPSALES
Speedster07
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Feb 19 2006, 04:07 PM)
what? why? what did i miss?

ohmy.gif Andy

Mabe they are going there to learn some new camp songs or how not to strand thy owner .
What do they teach at Camp914, aktion035.gif driving.gif smoke.gif slap.gif poke.gif grouphug.gif alfred.gif KMA.gif

If I send my teener, will she come back....smarter, louder,handle better, will she still be a virgin, I know about camps. (This one time at Band Camp) smlove2.gif stones.gif dancinnanner.gif

idea.gif
Gint
A moment of silence please...

Ferg, want me to come over tomorrow to bring you stuff over and show you the new teener? Are you working or will you be around?
Ferg
i'm working today... sad.gif

no rush on my stuff, but I do wan't to see the car!

I almost made a buy it now offer on that lime green car and was going to call you to have greg drive it back! driving.gif

Ferg
736conver
How much did you sell your 3.2 conversion for. If you dont mind me askin
Porsche Rescue
Go to Camp914.com, click on cars for sale and you will see the asking price.
736conver
Go to Camp914.com, click on cars for sale and you will see the asking price.
But did it sell for the asking price. I am just curious to know what it sold for. The 3.2 on ebay sold for $15,000 a couple of weeks ago. And that went cheap.
Porsche Rescue
I can't answer that and I doubt the parties will either, but I would bet the selling price was very close. That is an extremely nice car.
brp914
I would like to hear why it was sold, especially if he intends to get another 914.
Ferg
QUOTE (brp914 @ Feb 20 2006, 08:45 AM)
I would like to hear why it was sold, especially if he intends to get another 914.

That one I will answer smile.gif easy answer.

I feel extremely lucky to have owned the white six for the last four years, it has been the most fun i've ever had, and I see it as my "holy grail" of 914's. (narrow body 3.2 in white) I could have not asked for anything more.

That being said, I have a young family, and with the amount "car time" at my disposal right now, the white six was just too nice for me.

Ferg. beer.gif
Gint
QUOTE (Ferg @ Feb 20 2006, 08:28 AM)
i'm working today... sad.gif

no rush on my stuff, but I do wan't to see the car!

I almost made a buy it now offer on that lime green car and was going to call you to have greg drive it back! driving.gif

Ferg

I heard. I met the guy that bought it. He scored from what I can see.
rhodyguy
goodbye sweet girl. sad.gif and who gave you the heads up on the yellow car boss?

k

#1 worker bee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.