Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: power window kit group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris914n6
This is very possibly the last chance to buy one of my highly rated power window kits.

Doing it as sort of a group buy. Cut off date is March 4th, March 6th April 30, May 1st I order my last parts from Spal. At your door ~ 2 weeks later. +++ extended a few more days, there has been significant last minute interest and a few slow checks. +++

Prices are $30 off regular club prices, shipping still free in US, Canada $10.

Console switch kit $235 - 30 = $205 + 10 inflation sad.gif = $215
Door pod kit $250 - 30 = $220 + 10 inflation sad.gif = $230

More Info

Also a good time to buy Spal fans at a discount.

Payments by check, MO, or Paypal.

Chris

updated--> first set of orders left March 20 to various parts of the US.

I will do another order mid-late april. Prices from Spal went up $10 for the motor kit and a few bucks for accessories so I needed to adjust prices. Hope you understand.
Allan
I'm listening...
Chris914n6
Last check I was expecting came in on Monday.
Parts ordered and shipped Tuesday 7th.
East coaster
Still available??
markb
Wow, This is the first I've seen of this. Chris, I have an older Spal setup, any chance I can get the door pod setup for my doors?
army dude
Hey!!Wait! I am too new here to of heard about this. Tell me more. I want!! I want!! How many are you going to make? How can I reserve a set?

Ian in Iraq

60 days and counting...........HOME!!
Chris914n6
u guys are killing me... biggrin.gif

I'll do another group buy kinda thing in a month or so... give some time for the less frequent visitors to get involved too.

I might need to adjust the prices, this last order cost about 15% more than previous ones. I'll know more when I get the invoice on what went up.

PM me if u are serious, with what u want.

Chris
Chris914n6
First post updated. Orders in by April 30th please. I'm looking to place my order May 1st.

Chris
dagdal1967
Chris ... You have a PM..

BigDBass
Chris,
It appears that your website has been infected by the W32.Feebs virus and/or hacked. Upon opening www.914resources.com it attempts to infect the visitor, proceeds to suggest marking the site as Trusted (thereby allowing further maliciousness), and then suggests you open a .ZIP file which I am sure is infected as well.

(Please don't open that link without realtime anti-virus protection!)

On topic: The power window kit looks great. Bummer I won't have my car by the due date, and the wallet is a bit empty from the 914 purchase!
Chris914n6
Thanks for letting me know. It's taken care of now. Notified the Host so hopefully it's logged and trackable. File says it was made 1/30/2006 so I guess I should update the site more often lol.
Question now is, who's the fuching 914 hater that put it there?

Chris

QUOTE(BigDBass @ Apr 18 2006, 01:14 PM) *

Chris,
It appears that your website has been infected by the W32.Feebs virus and/or hacked. Upon opening www.914resources.com it attempts to infect the visitor, proceeds to suggest marking the site as Trusted (thereby allowing further maliciousness), and then suggests you open a .ZIP file which I am sure is infected as well.

(Please don't open that link without realtime anti-virus protection!)

On topic: The power window kit looks great. Bummer I won't have my car by the due date, and the wallet is a bit empty from the 914 purchase!

bondo
Tell me about these conversion AC/heater kits! I have a condenser and compressor, but I need the evaporator/expansion valve. I'm hoping for something that is either hidden or at least looks like it belongs. I've been toying with the idea of fabricating it myself, but I'd like to know what you've got and how much it costs, because that's bound to be easier! smile.gif
Chris914n6
Notice: 1 week left to get in!
tyler
I'm IN.
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Apr 27 2006, 02:45 PM) *

Notice: 1 week left to get in!

Chris914n6
switch holder pic.

Click to view attachment
bondo
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ May 19 2006, 12:54 PM) *

switch holder pic.

Click to view attachment

Is this just for general info, or does it mean that it's not too late to get an order in? smile.gif
dagdal1967
Anyone received their kit yet? I'm still waiting.. Was expecting it around the 15th but not seen anything yet.. Almost 4 weeks..

CHRIS?

Doug
Chris914n6
Most were shipped Monday 24th. I had a few late folks getting in which set everything back about a week.

Chris

QUOTE(dagdal1967 @ May 25 2006, 06:40 AM) *

Anyone received their kit yet? I'm still waiting.. Was expecting it around the 15th but not seen anything yet.. Almost 4 weeks..

CHRIS?

Doug

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.