Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sacramento Valley Region Autocross Schedule
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Hi guys...

As part of the Autocross committee at Sacramento Valley Region of Zone 7 PCA I wanted to be the first to invite you tire shreding junkies to come out to our 2006 events...

First up is April 6th at Stockton. This event is part of CRAB 32 which is a weekend event including an autocross. To attend this event you must be a PCA member in any region and register for the entire event. Lots of fun to be had here including a concours, rally, dinner, and several other events. This is overall a big event but it would be worth it to you tire shredders to join a region and register for the event as we expect perhaps only 30 cars at the autocross. So lots of runs, and worth the trip...

Second event is May 13th at Stockton Fairgrounds. This is SVR event one in the regions series. Same venue as the above event but you need only be PCA member and register for this event.

Third event is July 21st at the Pit and Paddock area at Infineon. This is held at the same time as a Zone 7 SVR Drivers Education Event which is run by SVR and Trackmasters. They are on the track and we are in the Pit and Paddock area. Lots to see!

Fourth event is September 16th at the Stockton Fairgrounds site. This is SVR event two in the regions series. Same venue as event one and CRAB 32.

Fifth event is October 29th at the Stockton Fairgrounds site. This is SVR event three in the regions series. Same venue as event one, two, and CRAB 32.

Sixth and final SVR autocross of the year is November 12th at Infineon. This is held at the same time as a Zone 7 SVR Drivers Education Event which is run by SVR and Trackmasters. They are on the track and we are in the Pit and Paddock area. Once again big weekend with lots to do and see.

Once again we want to see lots of 914 dominance and the presence of the 914Club.Com members...

See you there.
Rob
Trekkor
Thanks for the heads up.

KT
9146R
I hope to make it to some of these - Stockton is not too far from me. I'll try to attend - when I am not at one of Trekkors Redwood Region autox's. Thanks for posting.
Greg
ConeDodger
If you cut Trekkor he bleeds cone blood. These autocrosses are as much his as mine. Besides he would never step on my schedule anymore than I would on his...
Help a brother out... Trekkor will be there too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.