Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Shirt Update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Just an update on shirts. Looks like they're going to be ready to ship to me sometime the week of the 15th. I should have my new address by then, so I'll meet them in Virginia the week after.

I already have the address labels printed up, so it'll be quick to get them mailed out.

Anyone who asked for custom color on the embroidery - she had the colors you asked for.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Porsche Rescue
Are you gonna have any extras? I missed the first offering.
Rusty
I emailed her.... she's willing to add a few extra shirts to the order, if anyone is interested.

Original post can be found *here*, but if you want a shirt - post it in THIS thread, please.

P.S. I calculated shipping & paypal costs incorrectly for the shirt orders. I'll bite the bullet on the orders I've already accepted, but I need to ask for 21.25 (an 75 cents) for the any additional shirts.
Porsche Rescue
Lawrence, thanks for going to the extra trouble for stragglers. I'll take one at $21.25. Couldn't see your email anywhere for Paypal. Am I missing something?

Edit: found it, paypal@highway914.net, right?
jnp914
and I need a Large at $21.25. I am just changing my email address, so if there is a commo breakdown, I can now be reached at jnp914@sbcglobal.net.

And a huge thanks for offering these.
airkewl
I'm in for one large at @21.25. Please confirm where you want the PayPal sent to.
Tony
airkewl
I sent you PayPal.
Thanks for organizing.
Tony
Rusty
Happy to do it.

Send a payment to paypal@highway914.net, and please include your size and shipping address in the comments section of the PayPal payment.

-Rusty smoke.gif

I think I'm going to set a deadline of Monday evening. Emailing Carrie on Tuesday should work for her.
Jeffs9146
Do they run Larger or smaller than a normal person??? I have found that these types of shirts tend to run large. I am a smaller guy, do you have any feeling as to what size will work for me?

Jeff
TimT
Ill take an XL, my girlfriend tells me im starting to look like im expecting mad.gif .... gotta lay off the carbs .
jfort
please put me down for one, too. large.
jarbuthnot
I assume the sizes are for men? If so, I would like a small.
Will paypal tomorrow. Too bad I won't have it for my cross country trip sad.gif

Joan A

Edit - I have a sneaky feeling you don't have smalls, so won't paypal until I hear.
seanery
Joan,

I'm pretty sure that Carrie is fully loaded on sizes S-XXXL.
Rusty
To answer posted questions,

Sizes are available in XS to XXXL.

If you have a concern about exact sizing, please follow *this link* to a page that gives specific measurements.

-Rusty smoke.gif
jarbuthnot
Rusty, thanks for the link to sizes.

Seanery, Please put me down for an XS. Will paypal today.

Thanks,
Joan A
URY914
Lawrence,
I just order one but I put "XXL" on the paypal message and after checking the sizes, it needs to be a "XL".
Sorry for the screw up.

Paul
Rusty
Joan?

I'm coordinating the 914-6 shirts.. not Seanery. So, paypal me instead.

Paul - no problem. Got it.

-Rusty smoke.gif
URY914
Screwed up again. headbang.gif

Are these "914-6" shirts only?

Can you do mine in just "914"?

Sorry,sorry,sorry

Paul
Rusty
914-6 shirts only. Let me know what you want me to do.

(You know that you always wanted a /6...)
Jeffs9146
Well, I wish I had that earlier! I need a Small not a Med!!

Jeff
URY914
Send it anyway.

I'll put it on eBay and sell it for $50 laugh.gif (Just kidding)

It will be fine.

Paul
seanery
Thanks Rusty!

I was just trying to help with the sizes. Please, DO NOT PAYPAL ME FOR THESE SHIRTS!!

I'd like a little extra money, but you won't get anything in return laugh.gif
jarbuthnot
QUOTE(seanery @ Sep 6 2003, 02:30 PM)
DO NOT PAYPAL ME FOR THESE SHIRTS!!

I don't think I did, as I sent it to paypal@highway914.net. If that's wrong, I'll figure out something.
seanery
thats Rusty's.
Rusty
Jeff, no problem. I'll change the size on your order.

New buyers - let me know if you want to change the colors on your logo.

-Lawrence
Porsche Rescue
Lawrence, I wasn't paying attention the first time so I don't know what the color options are.
Rusty
Options? If you want a special colors on the logo (other than the yellow/black motif), then email me.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Rusty
This is the last call. This evening it's closed.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Rusty
Offer closed, folks! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.