The Samba

Looks nice. Someone go get it.
sixnotfour
dino there you go, dang went through Hansville sunday sad.gif
Allan
He says it's a '74 but it has ''75 - '76 bumpers. confused24.gif
dinomium
Jeff, I would go get it but two things,
ONE My wife would shoot me in the face if I bring home another car before the bathroom is done
TWO The turn signal lenses are on upside down, that CLEARLY means this car has been abused and not worth even looking at!
So everybody stay away for another month or so...wink wink!!

HA
Kevin, I know a running car may go against your religon of purchaces as well, but what do you think?

lol2.gif
boxstr
The 914 is actually a 75 it was yellow with a repaint on the outside only, no jambs or trunks, it is now red.
Rust on the sail panels, also rust in the rear trunk, and the battery tray needs replacing. It has a VW type 4 motor with carbs.
CCLINSAMBAMASTER
rhodyguy
i checked the location on a map. hanesville is just too far! i prefer my parts cars to be located within a 5 mile radius biggrin.gif . craig divulged the grusome details. ask the seller to show you a picture of the back of the wheels or get the part number off the back. those are way too polished for my taste! chairfall.gif

k
SLITS
To near the ocean.....it will fall apart on a trailer biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.