Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: quit squawkin...get talkin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
i will be running my lines soon.....the sooner the better...but what thermostat should i use
i am running a 3.0 on the street....to "chicken" Bawk...bawk" to run it on the track
so recomendations on a thermostat....revisited
Aaron Cox
-12 Mocal....
Eric_Shea
How about a 911 thermostat?
pete-stevers
where would i source a 911 thermostat?
any body got one
Allan
Ebay?
Eric_Shea
Wrong part. I'm assuming he needs the front cooler thermostat.

PP in the 911 Classifieds is the most active on the web.
IronHillRestorations
On all but one of the cars I've done, I put a Mocal thermostat with -12AN fittings on the lower firewall.

The last car I built we had a smaller cooler under the rear trunk floor without a thermostat. It's close enough to the engine that the internal thermostat will be enough.
J P Stein
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Feb 21 2006, 11:13 AM)
Wrong part. I'm assuming he needs the front cooler thermostat.

PP in the 911 Classifieds is the most active on the web.

Actually, the right part.... in a way. Troutman will supply you with one of those inside a housing of their own manufacture
for use as an Aux cooler thermostat. -12 or -16 fittings.
Eric_Shea
Troutman will supply you with one of those inside a housing of their own manufacture for use as an Aux cooler thermostat. -12 or -16 fittings.

I've got one of those I'll send you Steve... I don't think it's of much use unless you have a troutman housing but the offer's there. Ask JP to help you set it up... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.