Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alignment Settings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
billd
Does anyone have any advice on alignment settings for autocross? I'm thinking of

Front - 2.0 deg camber, 0 inches toe
Rear -2.5 deg camber, 1/16 inches toe in

The car has 180# rear springs, 21mm front torsion bars, stock front and rear sway bars, and Koni adjustables all around. This is on an otherwise stock 73 2.0L.
MattR
what tires?
billd
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 21 2006, 10:14 AM)
what tires?

To stay in AX15, I'm running Falken Azenis 615s - 205/50R15 on 15 x 5.5 4-lug Fuchs all around.
Joe Ricard
Well that might be too much camber for Azienis. Good luck getting that much anyway unless you cut some shit on the front.

I like 1/16th total toe out on the front. and near zero toe on the rear (but not toe out).

Pretty twitchy on the freeway cruising 90 MPH but turn in is wicked quick on the AX course.
GaroldShaffer
I haven't ran this yet, but I am starting with:

Front - 1.5 deg camber, 0 inches toe
Rear -1.5 deg camber, 1/16 inches toe in

The car has 150# rear springs with adjustable rear perches, 21mm front torsion bars, turbo tie rods, bumpster kit, Weltmiester front bar and rear sway bar (disconnected for now), and Koni adjustables all around running on Kuhmos 205 50 15s.

Motor is a FI 73 2.0L with euro p&c. During my street / parking lot tests it felt great. cool_shades.gif I can't wait until the season starts. driving.gif
Joe Ricard
HA HA HA you yankees have to wait for the season to start lol2.gif
Ours never ends. driving.gif Sure does make a big tire bill each year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.