Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dishwasher safe foglight grills?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
Yep! biggrin.gif

Please don’t tell the wife I’m cleaning auto parts in her dishwasher, she will tear me a new asshole!
:gilloutine:
Mueller
I got yelled at last night for sticking a Mahle piston in the dishwasher....
I figured I had 90% of all the grime off of it......I "almost" had to cook dinner for myself sad.gif
vortrex
back in high school my brother degreased a 1600cc type I case in the bathtub and built a chevy 350 motor in his bedroom. biggrin.gif
Dave Cawdrey
Shit, ya'll got nuthin on me happy11.gif I clean parts in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living.... Plus storing many, many parts all over cool_shades.gif . Very supportive wifey! Kid dig's it. boldblue.gif Thats how it all starts aktion035.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(korijo @ Feb 18 2003, 05:59 PM)
Shit, ya'll got nuthin on me happy11.gif I clean parts in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living.... Plus storing many, many parts all over cool_shades.gif . Very supportive wifey! Kid dig's it. boldblue.gif Thats how it all starts aktion035.gif

Yea, and I bet your kid is the only kid on the block with a roll cage in his room mueba.gif
Mark Henry
Well it didn't hurt anything but it didn't get it totally clean. It's just years of road grime, it comes off with a tooth brush and Autosol chrome cleaner, but its going to take hours to clean it. I've also tried engine degreaser.

Any ideas?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.