Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pair of sixes at CAMP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Well the Ohio six arrived to day as did the Fergy six. Both dirty but a little soap and water will make them look like new again.
CCLINSIXNOTFOUR
boxstr
more
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (boxstr @ Feb 21 2006, 08:40 PM)
Well the Ohio six arrived to day as did the Fergy six. Both dirty .....
CCLINSIXNOTFOUR

don't let ferg hear you say that, he'll have a heart attack. chairfall.gif
i think he used to wash his car just to get it ready to be washed.
Seagrave
The newest CAMPers look good Craig. Thanks for the package you mailed. Lens covers arrived in good order. I'm coming out that way tomorrow (provided it doesn't rain) to buy a motorcycle. I know, I know, off topic. Would like to come up and see the newest 914's but will have to pass this time since I have someone driving me out and following me back and, after all, it is a work day. Thanks again.
jimtab
OOOOOH! The white one is pretty....what engine is in it?
drgchapman
Don't make me wish I'd waited a couple of months..........

That orange one looks real perty.

I'm planning a trip your way this week with those seats, etc.

Are we carting tomorrow? I'm open. Lets go show Chambers a good time.
TROJANMAN
3.2 with a freshly rebuilt tranny.
914-8
Orange one looks cool!

Can you post a closeup of the foglights and the oil cooler opening in the front bumper?
rhodyguy
will amtrac for local delivery. wink.gif

k

i hate it when will farell movies are being shown.
Ferg
Wow that was Fast!

You need to buy a new wash mitt just for my old car, and use bottled water only, that's what she's used to. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Ferg
olav
QUOTE (Ferg @ Feb 22 2006, 07:34 AM)
Wow that was Fast!

You need to buy a new wash mitt just for my old car, and use bottled water only, that's what she's used to. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Ferg

Sparkling water? biggrin.gif
boxstr
Here is one from last night of the front. The middle part has been cutout and a very nice looking screen material has been added.
CCL
seanery
so who bought 'em?
anyone we know?
boxstr
No, these went to two new HAPPY CAMPERS. The white car is going to Wayne Savage, a former 72 911 S owner, and the yellow car is going to William Spencer an 86 Carrera owner, and a couple of 914s.
CCLINWESELLTOTHEWORLD
rjames
Those are both pretty sweet, love the body on the orange one. wub.gif Not sure wha't going to happen for me first, getting my car to look like one of those, or someday just outright buying one that's done. Whichever one happens, it probably wont be for years and years...
smooth_eddy
Is that silver 6 still at camp Craig??
boxstr
If you mean the silver 6, no it is in Bend at the present time. Still for sale.
Craig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.