Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: holy cow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
it's 9:14 pm on the west coast
alpha434
There was some guy that used to hang around when we were working on cars. He used to say crap like that. I think he's dead now.

ohmy.gif
jimtab
Baby, it's ALWAYS 914 on the Left Coast....yeah, that's the ticket.... smoke.gif happy11.gif
shaggy
hahahahaha biggrin.gif

what did he die form?

blunt trama to the head?
(19mm wrench, breaker bar ect...)
GWN7
Choked on a 19mm socket I heard..... wink.gif
alpha434
No. I think it was getting kicked out of the shop and stumbling out into the middle of the street, with dozens of race shops on all sides of him. Some guy testing his 'stang...
shaggy
i hope he didnt destroy anything of any real value
messix
lucky for you alpha, just another thread for you to post on alfred.gif slap.gif laugh.gif
alpha434
Everyone look at the number. 701!!!

Yes. Another thread for me to post in.

And I don't think any normal human being can actually "damage" anything of value by being hit by a 'stang.

But I wasn't sure that it was a stang. I just know he got hit and didn't come around anymore. So I'm not even sure that he's dead. I just assume. Maybe he's crippled.

unsure.gif
sixnotfour
alfa you posted at 9:41 unsure.gif
Porcharu
QUOTE (alpha434 @ Feb 21 2006, 09:24 PM)
No. I think it was getting kicked out of the shop and stumbling out into the middle of the street, with dozens of race shops on all sides of him. Some guy testing his 'stang...

Hey now - thems' fightin words. Nothing wrong with a 'stang - unless it's one of those pussified new ones that need power steering and brakes. Real 'stangs are older than you - old as me in fact. Crap I'm old now. wacko.gif I still like my 67' fastback - blue - fast (167 MPH @ 7800 RPM! on highway 85 a long time ago) - crappy (shitty) brakes - fun to autox. It's my dad's car now - still fast. boldblue.gif
alpha434
Yeah. They're great down the straight. And, in case you didn't know. Most cars are older than I am. Crap! I'm probly the youngest guy on the whole site!
Hammy
QUOTE (alpha434 @ Feb 21 2006, 10:51 PM)
Crap! I'm probly the youngest guy on the whole site!

No. smile.gif
bondo
Mine's blue too! (and it has power steering AND power disc brakes) biggrin.gif

BTW, never ignore a bearing noise.
J P Stein
Mustangs were and always will be a POS.
Having said that, a dead ringer for my old 67 GT500
went for 150kish at Barret Jackson....what do know wacko.gif
bd1308
we have a member that is fourteen years old.

smile.gif i think its awesome.

b
Crazyhippy
QUOTE (bondo @ Feb 21 2006, 11:06 PM)

Looks like my Jeep when i broke an axle... damned c-clip rearends headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

BJH
bondo
QUOTE (Crazyhippy @ Feb 22 2006, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (bondo @ Feb 21 2006, 11:06 PM)

Looks like my Jeep when i broke an axle... damned c-clip rearends headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

BJH

No c-clip on this one.. just a press fit collar that holds the bearing in place. If I had c-clips at the diff (not possible on a third member type diff), the axle wouldn't have been able to actually come out when the bearing failed. I was doing about 65 mph when it went.. I was lucky. The only damage was to the axle (sealing surface got gouged).
Root_Werks
QUOTE (sixnotfour @ Feb 21 2006, 10:43 PM)

914 Omen? cool.gif
Ferg
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Feb 22 2006, 04:40 AM)
Mustangs were and always will be a POS.
Having said that, a dead ringer for my old 67 GT500
went for 150kish at Barret Jackson....what do  know wacko.gif

Hey, you can't talk about my daddy's car like that! My Bunny and I will kick your ass w00t.gif

Ferg cool.gif
Joe Ricard
I'm slow it's lke 916 a day later

crap I'm so confused. Back to racing.. burnout.gif
Ferg
QUOTE (sixnotfour @ Feb 21 2006, 10:43 PM)

blink.gif the weirdness continues, Alpha's member number 5280 and he lives in Denver the Mile High city unsure.gif

Ferg ph34r.gif

what was this thead about anyhow huh.gif
bd1308
hi guys...did i miss the party?

b
Flat VW
Alpha is a busted_cop.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.