Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Flame Wars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rktmn247
Saw this and thought it was interesting. Article talks about e-mail, but posts in the forum are the same thing IMHO.

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,701...l?tw=wn_index_2

By the way, I love it here beer.gif
Trekkor
As long as the one's posting stay respectful of each other and refrain from dishing the insults we can all have a good time and learn something.

Sticking to one's guns, believing in our personal experiences and sucesses is a good thing.

Most of the things we do comes down to personal choice.

Many good things have been done here.

KT
Twystd1
What he said biggrin.gif

Twystd1
Porcharu
That's why I'm ah - "blunt" I have been called on it at work but no one can really point to anything wrong that I have said - usually something like "he should never have worked on that because he is not trained on it" Some people with no spine actually get bent out of shape over someone pointing out the obvious. I still waiting to find out when I tell by bosses boss he is a dumb ass m-f and should be fired (hey Jay finger.gif) - I'll let you all know in a few months. I can't wait. biggrin.gif
eeyore
Dumbasses are the root of the problem!

I kid! I kid!

Borderline
What do you mean by that? ar15.gif
Trekkor
ar15.gif mad.gif

Oooops, sorry rolleyes.gif

KT
J P Stein
Hell, my wife takes everything I say wrong.....and she get the benifit of body language, facial expression, tone of voice........the whole deal. Then again, she thinks that I'm an asshole and as full of shit as a Christmas goose. She's known me for 30 odd years and should know better by now, eh? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.