Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Closed Topic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dralf
huh.gif
I read the "Thanks for such a great site" posting and wanted to add my 2 cents agreeing but it is closed for further response. Do the administrators / creators of this site have issues with taking complements? Sorry if I have brought up this subject if it is touchy, but I for one feel fortunate that this site exists for it is a constant source of help and inspiration for my 914 hobby.

A BIG THANKS FROM DAYTON OHIO !!

smilie_pokal.gif
TROJANMAN
close it now or close it later. at some point someone was going to say something inappropriate.
MattR
you know...i write a little thread about how i was feeling about the site this am. then, some wannabe comedians figure it's an appropriate stage to practice their standup routines. forget it.

k

thats from kevin. he closed it.
Joe Ricard
MAybe somebody mentioned Boobs and well we can't have that!!!
BOOBS
BOOBS
BOOBS
BOOBS
BOOBS
rolleyes.gif
I feel better already
rhodyguy
it was at my request. the admin team was only accomidating me. reread my final reply. it is self-explanatory.

it had turned inappropriate much earlier than the lock down. never assume that a thread has been closed for no reason other than the admin team chooses to do so. we won't go into the last dust up i had when someone referred to me as an ass kisser.

k
Bleyseng
Damn, I wanted to get in another smart-assed reply! cool_shades.gif

av-943.gif
rhodyguy
funny. keep it up.

k
Part Pricer
Kevin,

Hopefully it wasn't my post that you found inappropriate. I was just commenting that I found another post in the thread to be very funny. I actually snorted up coffee all over my monitor.

Again, if I was inappropriate, I apologize. I'm not here to make enemies. I'm here to be educated, share my limited knowledge and to have some fun.

rmital
agree.gif

me too.... except for my knowledge is probably more limited....
TROJANMAN
051103-stupid4.gif

kev,
sorry your thread went awry.
sjhowitson
Did sombody say BOOBS wub.gif
dralf
Thanks for the clarification,
Here at my place of work, sometimes when the guys stop teasing you it means they do not care any more. I just wanted to join in on a sincear Thank You for this wonderful site. Enough said, “ Over & Out”

Darn it, see what I mean , just as I type the quotation marks in this post I find that some joker on our department switched the buttons on my key board. I type by looking at the keys so I will have to spend some time sorting out all the keys they switched. I am a bit urked but I know that I am loved for they took some time to play the joke on me….
Jeroen
Come on Kevin, it was a joke!

So, for those that want to... er... show yer appreciation, the thread is reopened
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=46777

And I'm closing this one...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.