Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay 914 pages
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Was just going through ebay the 914 stuff and noticed there are 37 pages of 914 items for sale. I've never seen that many pages of things for sale for the teener on ebay before.
736conver
Man when I first started doing ebay there would be like 3 or 4 pages of 914 stuff. First thing I sold was an 8 track radio from a 914. Sold to somebody in Texas for $400
914Sixer
Ebay has a new game. I always ask for all 914 items. There is about 17-18 pages normally. After that everthing is Buy It Now. These ads run up to 6 months so the people with Ebay stores can bombard you there over priced parts. Check out some of the pages after 18 and have a good laugh over the prices!!!!!!
Lou W
StratPlayer Posted on Feb 23 2006, 01:02 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was just going through ebay the 914 stuff and noticed there are 37 pages of 914 items for sale. I've never seen that many pages of things for sale for the teener on ebay before.  
Review the complete topic (launches new window)

yah, I noticed that too, I think someone took a couple 914's apart and they're listing each part. dry.gif
IronHillRestorations
and all the real crap starts out at....you guess it.....$9.14

Hey Mark! wavey.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (9146986 @ Feb 23 2006, 02:58 PM)
and all the real crap starts out at....you guess it.....$9.14

Hey Mark! wavey.gif

Hey now, you got to start somewhere. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.