Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT - A little help please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porcharu
I never thought I would be asking anyone for this - but here goes.
My father (he's 61 and a car guy) just came down with pancreatitis. The doctors don't know what has caused it but they have warned my mother that it might kill him. He is in surgury right now having a stint put in. I'm 660 miles away with a newborn so I can't be their to help my mother.
I'm not a religious person but I know that prayers and good thoughts can't hurt.
Thanks
Steve
Jeroen
consider your dad in our thoughts
hang in there!
Lou W
Consider it done. smile.gif
neo914-6
prayer sent, sorry to hear this Steve... sad.gif
KaptKaos
Prayer's sent.

Be well.

Joe & Family
jonwatts
This is tuff stuff, and not being able to pick up and go there adds to the difficulty. Praying.

Mueller
sorry to hear about this, hope he has a speedy recovery...hang in there !!!
sandman
Sorry to hear about your father. I'm in the medical profession and I'm familiar with what your talking about. If your unclear about anything, PM and I'll explain as best as I can.
rick 918-S
Seems like several of our club members are having issues with parents lately. Best thoughts to you and your family.
Porcharu
Good news!
My Dad is OK and back home. mueba.gif
The hospital messed up with the diagnosis and just about everything else following that initial mistake. It's a good thing for that doctor that my parents are not lawsuit happy.
Thanks for the support.
Allan
Great news.

I feel for yer Dad. I'd be freaking pissed.......
Jeroen
QUOTE (Headrage @ Mar 6 2006, 09:53 PM)
I feel for yer Dad. I'd be freaking pissed.......

agree.gif
but the most important is that he's ok and home
smilie_pokal.gif
drewvw

I am sorry to hear that. My grandfather came down with that when I was in college, with whom I was very close.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family....
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (Porcharu @ Mar 6 2006, 02:44 PM)
Good news!
My Dad is OK and back home.  :mueba:
The hospital messed up with the diagnosis and just about everything else following that initial mistake. It's a good thing for that doctor that my parents are not lawsuit happy.
Thanks for the support.

Wow!

I'm real happy for ya.

Go have one of these. beer.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.