Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - BLOGS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RustyWa
There is so much excellent information in the blog sections. Is there anyway to include them in the general seach for information?
SirAndy
QUOTE (RustyWa @ Feb 24 2006, 08:45 AM)
There is so much excellent information in the blog sections. Is there anyway to include them in the general seach for information?

interesting question ...

you mind if i move this to the "Feature Request" forum? otherwise, i might forget about it ...
type.gif Andy
RustyWa
Sure.

I think I posted a question similar to this in that forum early last year, but it pretty much went no where. That's why I posted in the main forum.

I don't check the blogs very often, unless someone specifically mentions it. When I finally do go into them, there is SO MUCH good stuff in there. The problem is you have to know what blog to look in.

Adding them to the general search seemed like a good idea to me.

Later,
BKLA
Where are the blogs? Am I missing something? I can't seem to find access to them?
McMark
The data is still there but the code needs to be rewritten. It will be a little while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.