Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SpecailK is this your window sticker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jasons
Is this your window sticker??????? I saw the ad on PP and tried to x-reference the VIN to club members VINs. Its hard to read, but it might be a match to yours.

PP Ad
nomore9one4
Would'nt that be cool! smilie_pokal.gif
robby750
That would be cool if the owner is located. I remember I had my first 914 serviced at that dealership. They closed down many years ago.
nomore9one4
This deserves a icon_bump.gif
JeffBowlsby
I think the window sticker says 21392 SpecialKs VIN is 21302
STL914
QUOTE (bowlsby @ Feb 26 2006, 11:20 AM)
I think the window sticker says 21392 SpecialKs VIN is 21302

I think Jeff is right. I asked the seller to verify the number just to be sure.
davep
Did the seller confirm the number?
STL914
Kevin wake up!!

I think we have a winner: boldblue.gif

The seller has replied:

SN is 4732921302...

Pretty sure it is one I parted out long ago...

Just thought it may be of interest to someone that did not have one for their 914....yes not the same number but maybe a few points for show...depending on judges..
Gint
Come on Kevin! The suspense is killin me.

My new 914 came with the dealer window sticker. It's not in as nice of shape as this one though.
STL914
I just chatted with Kevin and he's excited as he should be. I also told the seller that we've found the car's owner. Now it's up to Kevin.
SpecialK
Yeah baby!! It's mine!

Pm sent to John! Definitely a cool addition to the '73 (especially since it's the closest to actually running driving.gif )
Gint
smilie_pokal.gif

Helluva score!
SpecialK
Sorry for the slooooow reply guys, I just got home about an hour ago....ate some dinner, and was getting ready to hit the shower (gotta get up again at 2:35am....OT's a bitch). Sure am glad I checked my mail before I hit the sack!! aktion035.gif

And thanks for bringing this to my attention, I haven't been "surfin' the sites" as much as I should be lately!

-Kevin
jasons
icon_bump.gif

SpecialK's car and its window sticker have been successfully reunited. grouphug.gif

If it weren't for this site, this would have never been possible. clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.