Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weltmeister Air Hose Plugs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TC Johnson
I was cruising through the Performance online catalog and came across the Weltmeister Air Line Plugs available for when you remove the air-pump on the sixes.

Are these the same size lines as are on the 914 2.0? Mine is a 76, and the pump has been dead for years. It is time to pull the whole mess this year, and clean up the engine bay a bit, so I thought this might be a good solution.

Has anyone used these, or are they available from elswhere at a non-Performance price.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

TC
TC Johnson
BUMP! icon_bump.gif

I'm still wondering.

Has anyone found a "non-Welt" plug that fits?

Thanks again.

TC
maf914
I saw the add for the 911 air injection plugs and wondered the same thing. Why not call them and ask? Maybe the 914 demand dried up and they just don't adverise them for 914's.

Many years ago, I bought air injector port plugs from Automotion for my 914. They worked fine. I might be wrong but I think Weltmeister parts originated with Automotion, which was later absorbed by Performance Parts. idea.gif
Mueller
search (air AND injection AND ports)....this was asked and answered a few days ago..there are a few theads here on how to address these holes....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.