Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First sponsor funds for WCC 2006 in PDX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
CAMP 914 has deposited $1000. in the West Coast Classic 2006 sponsorship fund. I would like to see some of the vendors who use the club to sell their products, step up and donate to the fund.
This is about giving back. Make this a great event in the Pacific Northwest. Ronald McDonald house is the recipiant charity that extra funds will go to after expenses.
If you want to contriute Send a Check or MO or Cash to :
WCC CAMP 914
1580 Bedford Ct.
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
If you want to PAYPAL send to
camp914@comcast.net
If you want a TAX ID number for tax purposes I can give you one with your donation.

License plate spots are still open $500 each, 5 are left.
Craig C. Laughlin
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
drgchapman
icon_bump.gif
icon_bump.gif
smilie_pokal.gif
smilie_pokal.gif
smilie_pokal.gif
boxstr
Gary You just wanted to show off your new avatar biggrin.gif comgrats. on getting it in.
CCLIN3.2
Bruce Allert
icon_bump.gif
Holy Cow Gary!!! That's impressive. How 'bout a bigger pic?

.......b
drgchapman
It's coming along. There will likely be some $1.50 part that screws me. But I'm shootin' for March 19 SCCA's first a/x. I'll give a best guess on sway bar adjustments, etc. Awaiting transmission from Gamroth, he said he wouldn't hold me up.........I've copied a couple of progress e-mails to him, so he knows where I'm at.

Here's a couple of progress pics...........
drgchapman
Many thanks to JP, for the engine stand-lift combo package. Saved me many hours of figureing out, and a few hairs.
drgchapman
Yeah, it fits biggrin.gif
drgchapman
Boy am I haveing fun! So is Libby.

So what do you do with an induced thread hijack?

hijacked.gif
boxstr
Bruce Go Zoom Zoom. I told you that is the reason Gary was bumping. smile.gif
CCLIN hijacked.gif
boxstr
Thank you Daniel Callicott, IE CALLICOTT MOTORSPORTS $500 for the spot of his choice on the WCC 2006 License plates.
Thank you, Daniel
Craig
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (boxstr @ Feb 26 2006, 10:29 PM)
Bruce Go Zoom Zoom. I told you that is the reason Gary was bumping. smile.gif
CCLIN hijacked.gif

OOP's slap.gif sorry Craig. Was just taken aback by how that engine looks so big in the pic compared to what we carried around in the shop drooley.gif
Here's yer thread back laugh.gif

.....b type.gif
boxstr
Shouldnt you be over at Miata.net
CCLINZOOMZOOM
Bruce Allert
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.