Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First sponsor funds for WCC 2006 in PDX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
boxstr
CAMP 914 has deposited $1000. in the West Coast Classic 2006 sponsorship fund. I would like to see some of the vendors who use the club to sell their products, step up and donate to the fund.
This is about giving back. Make this a great event in the Pacific Northwest. Ronald McDonald house is the recipiant charity that extra funds will go to after expenses.
If you want to contriute Send a Check or MO or Cash to :
WCC CAMP 914
1580 Bedford Ct.
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
If you want to PAYPAL send to
camp914@comcast.net
If you want a TAX ID number for tax purposes I can give you one with your donation.

License plate spots are still open $500 each, 5 are left.
Craig C. Laughlin
Eric_Shea
Not sure if this is what you want but, PMB donates a matched set of Front and Rear Calipers for the cause. Value, $550.00 Clams.
boxstr
Eric, Exactly what we are looking for. If you cannot send cash then goodies are gladly excepted.
Thank you Eric Shea/PMB
Craig
seanery
MoronThrottle will gladly donate an event sticker for each particpant.
boxstr
Thank you Moron, Throttle or Moronthrottle. This is what we need. If you have something to send , please we have goodie bags to fill also we will have a Silent Auction.
Thank you
Craig
dlee1967
Craig, I will donate a few sets of front and rear trailer tow eyes, dash plates and also two of my new tow bar brackets (one for the Super Beetle towbar and one that fits the Reese style towbar). Please indicate where to send them and the deadline for delivery. I am sure someone will need to tow their rig home. (Maybe someone should donate jack stands as well?) thanks...David Lee
boxstr
David, Thank you very much. Check the address in the first post of this thread.
Craig
dlee1967
I'll send them to you then about two weeks before the WCC. DLee
dlo914
i'll prolly have a new shirt done before WCC 06'. I'll try to donate a couple. wink.gif
GaroldShaffer
As we talked about off line, I will be sending one of Mom's service covers.
boxstr
Thank you Daniel Callicott IE CALLICOTT MOTORSPORTS for your support. He will be on the WCC 2006 License plates.
Thankyou
Craig
boxstr
Sponsors wanted for the WCC License plates. We need to fill a few more spots and get them off to Vegas Racer so that we can get these made.
This is a great oppurtunity for vendors to get there name out there in front of the people who help to support this site and possibly your business.
Craig
Korijo
what spaces are left on the license plate?
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Korijo @ Mar 17 2006, 11:51 AM)
what spaces are left on the license plate?

Hi dave, I beleive there are 3 spaces left. Please, If you know someone, have them contact Craig ASAP. These are very collectable, sought after metal plates. These will be displayed at events and shown everywhere for years to come.

Can you make it to this years event? How are you feeling?
boxstr
Dave Spaces 4,5,6 have been taken. So that would mean since there are a total of 6 spaces that means, 3, wait,1 no okay let me try this again 1,2 and 3 are left. biggrin.gif
Craig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.