Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Powdercoating company - East Coast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
srb7f
I am interested in getting my engine tin, intake manifold, and airbox bead blasted and powdercoated. Anybody know of a source on the east coast (or hopefully Virginia?) Steve
Dr Evil
If you cant find one local (I bet you can, though) look into the PA paint thread here and ask Aaron.
scotty b
We've got a guy here in Richmond who has done several sets of wheels for us as well as some engine and suspension parts. If interested I will send you his contact info. VERY good werk, and his family has done this and chroming for 2 or 3 generations now.
Dr Evil
Chroming you say? I wonder what that costs? Ho they do black chrome? Do you know a place that does?

I have an excuse to go to Richmond already, but I could use two biggrin.gif
scotty b
They only do powdercoating now sad.gif He (and his parents) are from Jersey where his dad had a chroming shop. Moved down here and son opened the powder coating place, then the parents moved down to help out. Really nice guys. As for the black chrome I wish I knew. I wanted to get my C2 turbo wheels done that way and can't find anyone around here who can do it mad.gif I'm just gonna paint em factory silver for now. confused24.gif This is called Hyper black everywhere I see it, buit I THINK it is the same as black chrome?? Either way this is what I wanted. C2 turbo in this finish on a black 944 turbo???? SLAMMIN!!
scotty b
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Feb 27 2006, 05:45 PM)
Chroming you say? I wonder what that costs? Ho they do black chrome? Do you know a place that does?

I have an excuse to go to Richmond already, but I could use two biggrin.gif

So when are you coming down huh?? I got lunch if you got time biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.