Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How about an EVENT Calander?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Anyone interested in a calander of events for the year? I could sure make use of one. I don't know about you guy's but I need to plan ahead atleast two months in advance. I wouldn't mind taking in a 914 event in late summer out west or maybe east if I could plan for it.
Brad Roberts
Umm... its in the corner of every BBS page right next too members...

We will get a link to make it easier to access.

B
Brad Roberts
If you want to help...

You can run around to all the PCA region sites and collect event dates (swap meets, autoX..blah blah)

B
Brad Roberts
Ok.

I'm having Jeroen add a calender link to the front page. You dont have to login to view the calender.. soo...

B
campbellcj
I am in the process of updating my web site calendar for 2003. (I have been doing this 2 or 3 years now). Of course I only care about, and list local Calif events or super significant regional/national/international stuff like Le Mans or Daytona kinds of things.

I may be able to figure out a way to automagically populate the calendar here, with a perl script or something, once I'm done collecting the info. It will a couple more weeks but I will have dozens of events to list.
rick 918-S
I've never been accused of beening the brightest bulb on the tree. I'll get busy gathering info this weekend. Do you have the ability to add a link the website where the info is located? If so I will collect the links.
Brad Roberts
You can email me the links. I would start with the PCA website. They should all be listed there. I think most of them are on vista..

You can start a thread here and just put the links in the thread (copy+paste)

Chris... I'll give you a call offline. I have a idea on how to do the auto-populate calender.

B
L8Apex
I usually put down as much track days and events I can in my palm pilot for the year. Maybe I can contribute some events that are coming up. They are mostly open track days and stuff like that.
rick 918-S
I just started searching a little. I thought about adding links to this same post by using the edit button.
Anyone else Know of any events? I checked the Road Glue site. They don't even have a BBS.

914 SIG site lists an event in Texas April 4-5-6- 2003
http://vista.pca.org/914/SIGsiteEventsFuture.html

Barber Dave over on the Pelican site is listing an event on August 10, 2003
Lott Industries
1645 Holland Rd
Maumee, OH 43537
http://www.ohio914meet.com/
rick 918-S
The above events are the only two all 914 events I could find. You Racers probably have several events you could list.

I have a few more leads I'm following.

Are you guy's interested in All German Meets as well as all 914 meets?

Hey B, I checked the Rennlist calender. They have a nice self post and link feature. You may want to check it out.
Brad Roberts
Rich.. everybody with a BBS login can post to the calender.

Terrance.. please give us all the open track dates you have. I want everybody to know when a 914 may be at the track.

B
rick 918-S
Yep, Thanks, I figured it out and posted the events there. I'm still looking for stuff. I'll keep going.

Ya, I'm not too sharp but I'll get.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.